CHAPTER 20

Jimin was sitting in his cabin smiling at the photo frame on his desk, when his grandfather came inside but he was so lost in the picture that he didn't see him coming.

*it's been a week and I wonder what you have been doing this long without talking to me... I will take your number when I meet you next time. After those memorable moements in the pool, I don't think I can stay away from you any longer... you're the rudest yet sweetest person I have ever met... you make my heart beat faster.* he thought and smiled.

"my son" his grandfather called out after sitting for 10 minutes without getting any attention.

"huh" jimin jerked out of his thoughts.

"what are you looking at?" he asked and extended his hand, jimin gave it to him.

"this" he said and smiled.

"ohh... how did I not come to know about this?" he asked.

"i was about to tell you... today when I reach home." he said shyly.

"she's beautiful... so when are you calling her for dinner?... what's her name?" he asked all hyped up.

"her name is Ha Yeon, about calling her for dinner... I never thought about that yet but whenever you say so"

"call her tomorrow... I will prepare everything" he said happily.

"okay" jimin chuckled at his excited tone.

"but what's the reason you're here today?"

"i visit once a month for the updates of the office , remember?"

"oh yes... " he said and rang pushed a button, his assistant came inside and saw jimin's grandfather sitting there, before jimin could say anything he rushed outside and then he was back in a few minutes.

"Here sir..." he handed Jimin's grandfather a file of updates for an entire month.

"good work" his grandfather smiled and took the file and examined it.

After some random conversation, his grandfather left.

The day after yesterday

Evening:

Ha Yeon's attire 

Ha Yeon's attire 

Jimin's attire 

Jimin's attire 

"hello" she said as she saw jimin standing outside his house waiting for her.

"hey .." he said as he pulled her in a hug, he wished that the hug lasted for a lifetime, he caressed her hair while hugging her tighter.

*he is strong* she thought in between the hug.

Finally, he let her go and while holding her hand, he escorted her inside the house.

"heyyyyy" his grandfather greeted ha yeon with pure joy in his voice.

"hiiiii" she also said with the same excitement and hugged him.

"Come on have a seat" he took her to the sofa and made her sit.

They had some random conversation and then sat to have dinner.

"so where are your parents?" his grandfather asked.

"They are not alive..." she said looking down, chewing slowly.

"oh... so who will talk about your marriage?"

"dad..." jimin interrupted him.

"what?... aren't you both going to marry?" he asked, ha yeon didn't looked surprised at all.

"we will" she smiled at jimin, jimin felt at ease as he thought she would be uncomfortable.

They had dinner and then wrapped up the conversation, ha yeon went home and jimin came inside his grandfather and he sat to have a little talk.

"so when will you guys marry?" he asked.

"soon" he answered.

"i wanted to talk to you about something"

"yes?" jimin said.

"don't you remember ha yeon?"