part 1

Kenny loved his life. He never expected to become a boxer, a really really good one. He never expected to meet the Chunkz before he was famous, and become best friends with him. He met KSI and his brother Deji too. Kenny assumed when you're a boxer, you don't end up being friends with any of your opponents but Kenny couldn't be happier. His newfound friend group in the Beta Squad with his childhood best friend Niko just added onto his dreams. He met a new friend introduced by Chunkz called Aj Shabeel. He was nice too, they all were.

But one person that really caught his attention was the man called Sharky. Kenny wasn't really too sure why he found Sharky so interesting but he couldn't help but love his company. Sharky almost always knew what to do or say to make him or anyone laugh. Plus he's been labelled the most attractive in Beta Squad by almost every Beta Squad editor ever. No shame in finding a man attractive, in Kenny's opinion. You should give credit when due.

It was 2023 and the group had gone through so much together, yet still stronger than ever. There was the time where they all moved in together, although got cut short when Kenny had to move in with his mum and the rest of them got evicted. Niko and Aj had managed to fool half their subscribers that they were fighting, leading to Aj leaving the Beta Squad. The NDL was born, lead by Niko. Aj was finally becoming more regular in his uploads and had released three songs. Kenny became known as the 'rigger' of fights because of a fight he thought he'd won but everyone loved him. Chunkz made a show with Filly, making better life choices for himself and Sharky made his own clothing brand. Life was smooth sailing.

The five friends were sat in Chunkz's house, doing another Mukbang. They spoke about all the latest topics until Sharky somehow brought up Fanfictions. Well it wasn't somehow as Kenny had made his way on Sharky's lap with Aj trying to fight him.

"Ah, get off!" Sharky had repeated over and over but the two men were too busy. Once they finished, Sharky sighed out and said "This is not good for the fanfiction."

"Fanfiction?" Kenny asked, still on Sharky's lap.

"Yeah, you know there's fanfiction of me and you?" As Sharky said that, Aj had the bright idea of shaking Kenny on Sharky's lap. Sharky didn't know what Aj was trying to achieve by doing it so he just kept talking. He explained what the fanfiction was about as Kenny got off of him, taking his hand instead.

"And the part that I'm on now, me and you just kissed." Sharky told his friends, pointing at Sharky with a smile.

"I say you re enact that right here" Chunkz laughed

Kenny looked at Sharky with a smirk. Sharky leaned back into the sofa "No, no!" He laughed.

Kenny got up and leaned over Sharky, jokingly attempting to kiss him. He and Sharky were always touchy with each other. Kenny even claimed his love language to be physical touch, whilst his hand lay on Sharky's knee.

__________

It was now 2024 and Sharky's life was reasonably well, so to speak. He had his ups and downs, the flaws that nobody knew of, but didn't everyone? He was just sat in his bed on his phone, living the famous life. He didn't expect to be as popular as he was, but he was slightly disappointed it wasn't because of his talents. Well, at the same time, what could he expect when he had minimal talent compared to his friends. He didn't even post on own YouTube channel as much as he'd like to.

He stood in front of his mirror in the bathroom and just stared at himself in shame. He always knew he was pathetic, even wrote on whiteboards to make sure he never forgot it. 'You don't deserve to be here', he'd remind himself. He knew it was true. Of course he had so much to live for, which made his life worth while. He had his friends, Chunkz being one of his favourites in Beta Squad and Aj always being there to cheer him up. Sharky knew he could always rely on Niko to talk to and he loved all three of them like brothers.

But there was something about Kenny that just got Sharky's heart to flutter up whenever he saw the smile on his face or heard the laughs he made. Sharky sighed. There was no point lying to himself any longer. As much as he wanted to supress his feelings, he always knew it deep down. Sharky was so seriously in love with Kenny. If he had the choice, he would always be around Kenny. He'd hold his hand and let him hug him out of love. Platonic love on Kenny's side, of course, but Sharky didn't mind it. As long as he had Kenny by his side, Sharky was happy.

But it was wrong. A man loving another man? He'd never be able to get away with it. He was always, always taught against it. Nobody was allowed to know his feelings for his friend because Sharky knew nobody would support him. He was so alone in this, making his life harder than it already was. If he had to pick a person that Sharky assumed would be alright with his feelings, he would've gone with Kenny. But, for obvious reasons. Sharky couldn't talk to Kenny about it.

Sharky splashed water on his face to try and get himself to stop crying. He looked back up at himself in the mirror and smiled sadly. "I'm such a fucking mess."

1002 WORDS

ion like it :((((

OK ANYWAYS THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING DONT U WORRY GUYS IVE GOT THINGS PLANNED ISWRRRR

so if ur new here i'm gonna be a beggar for the like 100000th time PLEASE READ MY NIKO AJ BOOK ISWR YOULL ENJOY IT. DONT BELIEVE ME THEN ASK THE 15K+ PPL WHO READ IT 🥰 (pls read my oneshot book too i'll give u blows pls and thx)

GUYS DO U LIKE THE TITLE OF THIS BOOK IDK ABOUT IT

ALSO THROUGJT TJE SHARKY AND KENNY JOURNEY, MY AIM IS TO CONVICE THIS ONE SPECIFIC GIRL TO LOVE KENNY AND SHARKY AS A SHIP AS MUCH AS I DO.

She'll be reading the book bc she loves me but she said i have to convince her to ship them so u guys need to help me out too heheheh just mention every cute thing kenny and sharks have done 😭😭

nikosgirl THIS GIRL RIGJT HERE GUYSSS

OK ANYWAYS LISTEN I LOVE YALL LOTS I HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS BOOK

MWAHHH XXXX