part 13

It was the day of Kenny's fight and he wasn't in the right mindset. He could also say for sure he wasn't winning. The past couple days, all he was thinking about was Sharky and how badly he's messed up.

The worst thing about it was Sharky was being the sweetest ever to him since his date with Jessica, just so the man didn't lose the motivation to win.

But today Kenny didn't care about his fight.

He'd try his hardest, of course, but if he lost, he'd accept it and know to train ten times harder for the next fight. His fight was also with Whindersson Nunes, someone that Kenny didn't actually hate. So he wouldn't mind if it was him that he lost to.

Kenny was sat in his studio, solving a rubix cube. Something that Sharky had taught him how to do. It'd taken Sharky weeks to finally teach Kenny the steps but he'd finally gotten the hang of it. Well, Sharky assumed it took him weeks, but really Kenny figured it out on the second lesson. Kenny just used the lessons as an excuse to spend time with Sharky.

Just then, Niko walked into the studio alone. "How you doing Ken?" He handed the man a bottle of water.

Kenny shook his head sadly "I don't wanna disappoint my fans but I'm just not ready."

"Hey." Niko hugged Kenny tightly. "You wouldn't be disappointing anyone." Niko told him firmly.

"Everyone was so excited to see this match but I'm not going to put in twice as much as Whindersson is because I haven't been training properly!"

"I've been too busy thinking about Sharky." Kenny added with a pout.

"Hm..." Niko hummed and walked out the studio.

"And my best friend just walked out on me!" Kenny groaned.

Sharky and Chunkz soon walked in after Niko's disappearance. "Kenny!" Sharky screamed out happily, going over and throwing his arms around him. "You're going to do amazing! You're gonna be so good!" He praised, holding Kenny's face in his hands.

"I love you Sharks." Kenny held onto the man tight. "Fuck I love you so much." Kenny kissed the man's forehead, earning a kiss on the cheek back from Sharky. The two men rested their forehead's against each other.

But Chunkz noticed the discomfort in Kenny's eyes. "Wha' happened?" Chunkz asked.

Kenny squeezed Sharky tighter. "Nothing. I just don't feel as ready as I should."

Chunkz put a hand on Kenny's shoulder. "You're gonna be great." Chunkz said, trying to convince him. But a part of him wasn't quite sure if be believed that himself. He knew there was a lot going on in Kenny's mind and that he didn't train as hard as he usually sees him doing.

A manager knocks on the open door to let the men know he's come in. "King Kenny, your ring walk is in 5 minutes."

Kenny nodded at the man and he walked out.

"I can't do this." Kenny started pacing around the room.

"Hey! You need to believe in yourself!"

"I don't work under stress Sharky!" Kenny shouted at him.

"Yeah man, he was a nightmare in the restaurant vid."

Sharky gave Chunkz a harsh glare "Fuck- sorry, Kenny." Chunkz realised what he'd said.

"I meant like-" But before Chunkz could get explain himself, Aj came running into the room, throwing himself onto Kenny.

"Fuck..! I'm here, I'm here..!" Aj was breathing heavily. "I'm sorry I'm so late!" Aj panted.