part 8

"Listen, before you do this..." Chunkz started "I feel like it's only fair I let you know that you aren't alone in hating yourself at times. I know you may feel that way but you're not." Chunkz said.

"What do you mean?" Sharky asked. He had some sort of idea about what Chunkz was going to say.

"Well I've told you lot all before about my eating problem." Chunkz said. Yep, it was exactly what Sharky thought. He was surprised Chunkz was actually talking about it.

"And I just feel like it's my responsibility to help you through your tough times. Because I know first hand how it feels to be there."

Sharky smiled, tearing up. "Bro, Amin, I love you bares what the fuck." Sharky pulled the man in and hugged him.

"I love you too brother" Chunkz quickly wiped the tears from his eyes. Sharky didn't need to see him emotional right now.

"Now call him." Chunkz handed Sharky's phone over to him.

Sharky nodded and dialled Kenny's number.

"Hello?!" Kenny was heard eagerly answering the phone

Sharky swallowed "Hi..."

"Are you okay?! Where are you?! You left so quick I was really worried about you!"

Sharky looked at Chunkz. He didn't know what to say. Chunkz prompted him to say something.

"Yeah I'm fine... I'm at Chunkz's place."

Kenny was heard sighing of relief that Sharky was safe.

"Sharky can we please talk? I really think I can help you if you let me." Kenny said.

Sharky bit his tongue, Chunkz nodded his head at Sharky telling him to say yes. Sharky muted the phone. "If I do this can he come here? I don't wanna do this without you." Sharky said.

"I honestly think it would be better if you two do this on your own, brother. But if that's what you want then go on. But I'll be saying very little, if not nothing at all."

Sharky smiled "Thank you." He unmuted the phone and spoke up once more "Come to Chunkz's house."

"What..? I wanna talk to you in private, Sharks. Please?"

"You either talk to me with Chunkz here or not at all." Sharky told him.

Kenny sighed "Alright I'm coming. Give me five minutes."

"Five minutes?" Sharky repeated. "It'd take you at least half an hour without traffic to get to Chunkz's from your place."

"Erm..." Kenny paused. "I know, I went to the big Tesco right next to Chunkz's yard. So I'm right there."

"Oh alright." Sharky said. "Bye."

"I love you Sharks." Kenny phrased it as a question.

Sharky's heart pounded a little harder. Chunkz looked at him with hope in his eyes. "Alright. Bye." Sharky said and hung up the phone.

"What, you couldn't tell the man you love him?" Chunkz asked

Sharky sighed "I panicked okay?! I don't even want to talk to him. I'm doing this for you"

"It's fine. At least you're going to talk to him."

___________

Kenny left Jessica's bathroom after getting off the phone with Sharky. Kenny lied about where he was because he figured that if Sharky did have a crush on him, he probably wouldn't take it very well if he knew that Kenny just banged two girls at once.