part 16

Once the shoot was over, Kenny took it upon himself to grab Sharky and get out of the building before Chunkz tried to talk to him. He was so embarrassed about what he'd done, he couldn't face the man. On camera, the two men were the normal, stupid and smart duo. But Kenny decided he should probably keep away from the man for a while.

"Let's go!" Kenny grabbed Sharky's hand, pulling the man away from a conversation he was having with Aj.

"Woah!" Sharky held his balance and had to keep up with the pace Kenny was going at. "You're eager to leave." Sharky smiled.

"Just wanna get packed already." Kenny faked a very realistic laugh.

Kenny practically shoved Sharky in the car, jumped in the drivers side and drove away without second thought.

_________

"Did Ken seem a little off to you guys?" Niko walked over to Chunkz and Aj.

"Yeah, he looked fine when he first came but his mood kinda switched." Aj agreed.

Chunkz shrugged "Seemed fine to me."

"Seriously? You were on his team all day and you didn't notice anything off?" Aj was confused.

"Nah." Chunkz said.

"He just ran out the studio, pulling Sharks from a conversation." Niko said, sounding fed up.

"Yeah, and?"

"That didn't seem weird?"

"Nope." Chunkz started to walk. "You guys just overthink things." He stated "I'm going home, do you guys need a lift, or?"

Aj rolled his eyes. "It's fine, we'll take a taxi."

"Aight, love." Chunkz said and he was out the door.

"They both seem weird." Niko looked down at Aj.

Aj nodded "Do you think they got into a fight?"

"I doubt it. Maybe some kinda misunderstanding."

Niko was on his phone, calling for a taxi. "Yeah maybe" He said, before bringing the phone up to his ear.

As Niko was on the phone, Aj took the time to admire him. He was an extremely attractive man. Aj brought his hands up, playing with Niko's jacket zip.

Niko was waiting for the phone to answer when Aj started to randomly touch him. He was very taken aback, since Aj doesn't initiate physical touch. "What're you-" He started, but decided to keep quiet since it usually doesn't last long.

Slowly, Aj had unzipped Niko's jacket and his hands were now inside of it, lightly caressing his shirt.

"What the..." Niko mumbled lightly. Aj looked concentrated. Determined. Whatever it was, it was hot.

"Nik?" Aj looked up at Niko.

The eye contact Aj was holding immediately caused Niko to hang up the phone. "Mhm?"

Aj had brought his second up to the back of Niko's head, playing with his hair gently. Niko didn't have a single hand on Aj, not knowing if he wanted him to or not.

Aj tiptoed, leaning up close to Niko's face. Niko bit his lip. What the hell was he doing? But Aj redirected, moving his face to Niko's ear. Niko placed a gentle hand on Aj's shoulder.

"Do you want to kiss me?" Aj whispered softly. It was clearly spoken in a way to purposefully arouse Niko.

"Uh- Um- I- huh..?" Niko stuttered.

Aj then brought his face back in front of Niko's, smiling cutely. "Do you want to kiss me?" He repeated, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Can... I..?" Niko was so confused.

"Sure." Aj leaned in closer.

As Niko leaned in, Aj stepped away. "Huh..." Niko muttered under his breath.

"That's for making out with me and not talking about it after." Aj stated. "But. If you do go home and you talk to me, I'll consider kissing you." And with that, Aj walked away.

Niko stood, dumbfounded. Aj just sent him hard.

"Maybe it's time we talked..." Niko said to himself in defeat before trailing after Aj.

_______

"You think that's everything?" Sharky asked as he watched Kenny zip up the last suitcase.

"Should be." Kenny stared at his now half empty house. He obviously left his sofas and TVs and other bigger pieces at the house. He considered bringing them with him but didn't really see the need to. "Alright, let's go."

"Wait, before we go-" Sharky stopped Kenny. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah? Why?" It sounded really believable if Sharky was honest.

Sharky shrugged. "You seemed a little out of it at the shoot. And you didn't hug Chunkz nearly as much as you usually do when you guys get questions right."

"Oh, uh, guess I didn't notice. I didn't mean for it to come across like that."

"Maybe not, but I think Chunkz was kinda hurt. Every time he leaned in for a hug, you backed up."

"Oh." Kenny had no idea he made Chunkz feel like that. "I didn't mean to make him feel bad." Kenny frowned.

"What's going on with you two? You seemed fine in the morning."

Kenny sighed. "I can't talk about it. But I'll talk to Chunkz." Kenny said reluctantly and then started to make his way to the front door.

"Ken?" Sharky called out once more. Kenny turned around. "You know you can tell me anything right?"

"I know." Kenny smiled. "Just some stuff is best kept private."

Sharky frowned. "Don't you trust me?"

"What? Of course I do!" Kenny put down his suitcases. "I trust you more than anyone." He walked over to Sharky, looking up at him. "But I made Chunkz uncomfortable. I didn't mean to but I did. I don't want to do that to you too?"

"But-"

"Please don't argue Sharks." Kenny said gently.

"Okay." Sharky sighed. There was no arguing with Kenny, Sharky knew that. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise." Kenny leaned in, kissing Sharky's cheek. "I'll probably tell you one of these days. Just not anytime soon."

Sharky nodded.

"Now come on!" Kenny smiled. "You need to help me unpack or else I'm not taking you on anymore dates."

"Oh no, however will I live?" Sharky said dramatically, rolling his eyes.

"Can you grab my keys? I left them in the bedroom. I'm gonna take my stuff out to the car." Kenny asked.

Sharky nodded and was off. Kenny sighed. He didn't mean to hurt Chunkz by avoiding him. He would definitely talk to him, make things right. But he didn't know how to handle the embarrassment.

Kenny was so disappointed in himself. He always hated how he couldn't go a day without doing something sexual. If he didn't it would just start to hurt. Like he couldn't focus on anything else. Kenny'd tried to take a break from doing anything, but the longest he'd gone was a day and a half.

I'm actually so fucking gross. Kenny thought. If this didn't end, what would happen if Sharky walked in on something? Or if he had a girl over, or just literally anything that would make him  uncomfortable. He knew it was a bad idea moving in with the man, but it was way too late to go back now.

Kenny just hoped Sharky wouldn't see him any different.

1166 WORDS

guysss this was a filler chappp nth happened 🤧🤧

hope yall enjoyed tho 😭

ANYWAYS LOVE YALLL MWAHHH XXX