Chapter 8

~~Arin's POV~~
I felt a searing like pain go through my chest as Lord Ras sliced my chest. I couldn't stand it was as if I was paralyzed, I hit the ground. Looking into Lloyd's comforting eyes.

Even though they were bright magenta, they were still comforting. My eyes had closed I could still hear and feel, I felt two pairs of hands on my chest and them carrying me, but what I heard would have made me back into a corner. Then I couldn't hear or feel.

~~Lloyd's POV~~
I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I attacked Lord Ras, I officially had lost it. Lord Ras had hurt someone I considered my child, he hurt someone apart of my family. No one is allowed to do that. Not while I'm still breathing.

"Oh well now I know how to push your buttons" Lord Ras taunted.

"I SWEAR RAS...THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU MESS WITH MY FAMILY!!, AS LONG AS I BREATH I WILL NEVER LET THEM GET HARMED!!" I growled while trying to claw him.

"Then maybe we need to make sure you don't breathe." Lord Ras said

I felt my anger rise even more than I thought was possible.

"Also you might want to pause a moment before YOU hurt your "family"" Ras said while stepping aside to reveal someone that I knew so well.

"JAY?!" I growled again.

"Who the hell are you?" Jay question while looking terrified and in a fighting stance.

I tried to calm down but I couldn't...I couldn't control myself. I looked back at the rest of my family standing in the monastery court yard terrified of ME.

I put my hands on my head trying to de transform, trying to get the oni out of my head. Then I felt a hot searing pain through my whole body. It was so painful that I couldn't scream.

I looked at Ras then at Jordana which was the scientist that at held Arin and Sora hostage in Imperium. She had a device pointed at me.

It was draining my life energy dragon AND oni. I saw golden and purple glowing ribbon like lines entering the device and leaving my body. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and felt myself hit the floor with such a force that would have sent Zane through the ground.

All I saw was darkness, there was nothing around me. It felt like the days Garmadon took over Ninjago and I had left to fight him in Kyrptarium.  I felt as if I was quite literally dying.

Maybe I couldn't always protect my family, but that's my job to PROTECT. If I couldn't protect them, then what would I be...I know I wouldn't be considered the LEGENDARY and PERFECT ninja.

I couldn't feel anything either, if my family was helping me I couldn't feel their comforting touches. I needed to feel something, I needed something to hold on too. Then it hit me...I needed to stay alive for Nya, Kai, Zane, Cole, Arin, Sora, Jay even if he didn't remember me, and ........... Harumi. I needed to fight on.

—————————-————————————————
Hello ma peeps sorry about the very short chapter...I was running out of ideas for this chapter, this is officially my SHORTEST chapter at around 500 or so
words. IM SO SORRY. Anyways let me know what you think about this chapter (IT MAKES MY DAY READING YALLS COMMENTS BTW💚💚)