Reunions- Part 1

~><Some Art I had commissioned and I think it's cute!><~

think it's cute!><~

I walk through the yard and soon meet Suguha who's eating outside, muffins and juice nearby. She seemed deep in thought as she hadn't noticed me just yet. She continued to stuff her face and even chocked on a muffin once she noticed I returned.

     Suguha quickly grabbed the juice as to not die. Thankfully she's not an idiot and knows not to overreact in such a situation.

"Slow down will you, it's not going anywhere." I say.

"I thought I was gonna die!" Suguha replied with a relieved sigh.

"If you would just eat like a normal person.. that wouldn't happen." I say back.

"How I eat is my business!" Suguha exclaimed. "So.. where did you go so suddenly?" She asked.

"Oh uh, I had to meet up with a friend. And I need your help." I admitted lowly.

"My help? With what?" She asked.

     I sit besides Suguha, opening my bag and pulling out the case of ALfheim Online. Suguha seemed worried.. it was now clear she didn't want me to know she had any sort of affiliation with ALfheim Online.

"You play this game, don't you?" I asked.

"H-how did you find out?" She questioned.

"You left your room open and I saw the poster on the ceiling.. the wings look the same." I admit.

"... oh. Well there's no use in hiding the fact now, yeah I play the game. Been playing on and off for a while." Suguha admits while finishing another muffin.

"Great!" I say.

"It is?" Suguha replied confused.

"Yeah, you're gonna make this loads easier. Like having my own guide." I say.

"A guide.. really? Does that mean you're gonna play?" She asks.

"I have no choice." I reply.

"Why is this so important?" Suguha questioned.

"It's a lot to cover, but I'll tell you everything. As long as you promise to help!" I say.

"First, tell me what's wrong." Suguha states.

~><~

"So let me get this straight.. Shinsei and Asuna are still asleep because they're in ALfheim. Shinsei is the most dangerous player and Asuna is being held captive in the World Tree, and you need my help to find Shinsei AND get him out while also finding Asuna." Suguha said out of breath.

"Basically." I reply.

Suguha sighed, staying silent for a moment and seemingly thinking hard about what to do.