Reunion- Part 2

Kirito's POV

Kirito's POV

"There are a few players nearby. Over that way!" Yui pointed through the trees and towards the unknown players.

"Let's go check it out!" I exclaimed.

I reached out and managed to grab the remote for the wings. Reminding myself what Yui told me not long ago, I slowly fly in the general direction.

I scanned the forest and could find nothing.. just as I was about to give up, I was nearly shot down by some blue beam thing!

"What was that?!" I said aloud.

"That was water magic, Undine specialized in water magic." Yui advised.

"That was magic?" I replied in shock.

More beams of blue magic were shot from the forest below, all in seemingly random directions.

I watched and noticed where the magic was coming from. Flying down I realized I didn't exactly know how to land...

I flew face first into the floor and quickly got up to see a bunch of men in blue and white attire. Then against a tree shacking like they were having a seizure was a woman with pale hair and holding a staff.

"Yo, you okay?" I asked the girl.

She didn't reply. She simply shook her head and ran towards me.

"Spriggan, it's obvious you're new around here. So let's make things clear.. you Spriggans have an alliance with us Undine. Don't make things difficult for your race and give her to us!" The Undine shouted and aimed his blade towards us.

"Do you wanna go with them?" I asked the girl who cowered behind me.

"N-no." She said.

"Okay, stay behind me." I told her with a smile and drew my blade.

"I warned you!" The opposing Undine exclaimed.

The Undine lunged forward and before he was able to finish his strike he was cut down. His screams echoed as his body burst into flames and his flame was all that remained.

"What?!!" Another Undine exclaimed.

"Use magic!" A female Undine commanded.

The two Undine began their chants.

"Woah, so that's how magic works? It's a whole language.." I say, realizing I'll have to one day learn a new language.

"Watch out!" The girl shouted.

"Huh?" I replied.

Looking back at the two Undine that casted their magic, shards of ice began forming as they were shot towards me.

I dodged each shot, it wasn't hard since I was on the ground..

"Woah.." the girl said to herself.