|6|

Chapter may include swearing!! Read at your own risk.

----------

IF THERE'S A way not to kill those pitiful demons, I have to keep trying to find a way...

"Sister!!" Kochou Shinobu exclaimed.

"Kanae please don't die!!" Another voice cried out.

"Please..."

"No, no, no!! You can't die!!"

"Keep smiling...I like it when you both smile, promise me that...ok? Shinobu, [name]? Keep smiling no matter what..."

"[name]!!"

No this couldn't be happening.

"[name]!!"

Not again...

Never again will I let my guard down...

----------

"[name]~" A certain red-head poked [name]'s cheek as the girl slept in her chair, her head resting on her arms.

"Shut up," [name] smiled and looked at Karma directly in the eyes.

"Nope~"

"Class, over here please. Allow me to introduce the part-time foreign language teacher and the part-time P.E. teacher who has come today," Karasuma stated, quite reluctantly.

"My name is Irina Jelcavic, nice to meet everyone!!"

"Shinazugawa Sanemi," the white-haired male introduced.

'She's hot...'

'Whose that guy over there? He's kinda hot'

'Check out that rack!!'

'But why's she all over Koro-sensei?'

"We've decided to provide your students with an opportunity to learn from a native speaker and further expansion to physical education. So she'll be taking over half of your English class and him taking over some of P.E. Is that ok with you?" Karasuma asked.

"Well, alright," Koro-sensei agreed.

"She's pretty unique isn't she? And she really seems to like Koro-sensei." Kayano observed while muttering something along the lines of 'boobs'.

"This might help us with ideas for an assassination attempt." Nagisa pulled out his notebook.

Koro-sensei turned to Irina, his face completely neutral until his eyes slid down to her overexposed chest. His face turned bright pink as his smile grew perverted, giggling out of pure joy.

'He's checking her out!!'

Koro-sensei's weakness

5. Boobs

"He's not even trying to hide it!!" Kayano exclaimed.

"Yeah, figures he'd like curves." The whole class sweat dropped.

"Ooh...I can't get anough of you..." The blonde teacher blushed, "those black beady eyes, your rubbery arms...all of them, you're amazing," she nuzzled her head further into his chest.

[name] looked at Shinazugawa, irk marks appearing all over his head. 'Shinazugawa, refrain yourself, what do you think Oyakata-sama would say?' She mouthed.

He calmed down and nodded, looking back at her, the two of them having a silent conversation with their eyes.

"Ne~ shortie-chan~, what do you think about Shinazugawa-sensei?" He smirked.