|11|

NAGISA SHIOTA - RANKED 105th of 186

Yuma Isogai - Ranked 68th of 186

Ryoma Terasaka - Ranked 159th of 186

"I seem to have underestimated the system of this school...Forgive me if I can't bear to face you." Suddenly an anti-sensei knife was thrown at Koro-sensei's head, which he easily dodged, followed by a yell.

"Ne~ ne~, Koro-sensei, that's no way to talk," [name] winked as she and Karma walked up to the front.

"Have it your way," Karma smiled, walking through the aisle of students, his arm still reaching out. "Keep your back turned if you want. Just makes it easier for us to sneak up on you."

"Karma-kun!! [name]-chan!! I'm feeling very depressed right now and-"

[name] tossed the papers to Koro-sensei as Karma did the same. [name] winked and looked at Koro-sensei, "keep those to yourself, would you?"

"Changing questions didn't matter to me," Karma said.

"Whoa!! 100 in math?! No way!!"

"[name]-chan!! What did you get?!" 

[name] smiled and put her index finger to her lips, "it's a secret~"

Karma didn't seem to mind the attention, as he explained, "Your method worked like a charm, Sensei. You gave us everything you had and at the moment of truth, it mattered. So what if the midterms decided to cover raw territory? I was ready. Don't worry, though. I'm not going anywhere. You see, this is where I belong. Normal class has nothing on assassination."

Koro-sensei looked at [name]'s papers and shook in shock, "e-eh?! B-But how, [name]?!" 

"Let's just say, I have a really good teacher." She smiled.

"So? Where do you belong? You plan on using the fact we didn't all make the top fifty as an excuse to tuck your tail and run? Cause you're not fooling me! I think you're just scared that one of us is actually going to kill you."

"Who knew the world's most wanted creature was a scaredy cat?" [name] chuckled.

"Oh, is that it? You were just afraid?" Maehara said outloud.

"You should've just told us," Meg teased.

"Right? Like 'I'm scared and I want to run away and hide!!' " 

That was the last straw as irk marks appeared on Koro-sensei, his face turning red, fuming with anger he yelled, "I am not running away!!"

"Oh? Then what?" Karma asked.

"We'll get revenge on them, two-fold in the end-of-terms exams!!" The octopus said seriously.

The class burst out into laughter. "This is no laughing matter!!" Koro-sensei stuttered.

----------

Silence was envoloping the class as they calmly approached [name] who was packing her things.

"Now that midterms are over," Nagisa finally broke the silence, "we've been meaning to ask you, [name]-chan, what exactly is a Hashira?"

[name] looked at them in surprise and began laughing into her hand uncontrollably. "That's what you wanted to know?!"

"J-Just tell us already!!"

"Ehe~"

"What do you mean 'ehe~'?!"

"Hashira are the highest of the highest assassins." She stuck out her tongue and left the room leaving the class dumbfounded.

"WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?!" The class rushed down the mountains following [name] who was now no where to be found.