|12|

THE TRAIN ZOOMED past buildings. As [name] admired the scenery, a black-haired girl approached her. 

"[name]-chan, do you want to go get some drinks with me?" Kanzaki asked her.

[name] smiled, "of course!!"

"Hey, me and [name]-chan are going on a drink run with [name]-chan, who wants what? Kanzaki said.

"Oh!! I'll come too!!" Okuda raised her hand.

"Me too!!" Kayano exclaimed.

"You really don't mind Kanzaki-san?" [name] asked.

"Of course not," Kanzaki beamed.

"Well, I'm going to restock on some pudding cups-" Kayano stopped.

"Y-You're gonna what?" Okuda yelped.

"Nothing~"

The girls laughed until Kanzaki bumped into a guy. "Oh, I'm sorry!!"

[name] looked up at the guy with long hair and gave him a smile.

'I have a feeling I'll be seeing this guy again...'

----------

"So he gets all sick and groggy on bullet trains and busses?" Mimura asked.

Koro-sensei was currently sprawled all over one of the red couches as Nagisa took notes.

Koro-sensei's weaknesses

8. Prone to motion sickness

"Are you alright?" Hinata asked, "why don't you go lie down in your room?"

Hinata, Meg, and Isogai were attempting to stab Koro-sensei while the octopus dodged.

"No need to worry,  I'll just pop back to Tokyo..."

"Huh?"

"I forgot my pillow..."

"All that luggage and you still forgot something?!" Mimura exclaimed.

Koro-sensei's weaknesses

9. Can't sleep without his own pillow

"Well, Kanzaki-san, did you find your itinerary?" Kayano asked looking over Kanzaki's shoulder. 

"N-No..." She shook her head.

[name] opened a pack of dangos and munched happily on them. "Here, it's not as good as pudding or finding your itinerary but it sure will cheer you up." She beamed handing one to Kayano and Kanzaki.

"UWAHHHH!! Thank you, [name]-chan!!" 

"You're so diligent, Kanzaki-san. I admire you putting that itinerary together all by yourself." Koro-sensei said. "But never fear, as long as you have one of my personally made guidebooks," he lifted the red book up, "everything will be fine..."

"I'm pretty sure we all made itineraries so we wouldn't have to lug those around, Koro-sensei," [name] beamed.

"I'm pretty sure I put it in my back...no I'm certain I did...maybe it just fell out somewhere?"

----------

"We're here in Kyoto and I want all the green tea warabimochi there is!!" Kayano exclaimed.

"Then why don't we put some poison in them?" Okuda suggested.

"What for?!" The green-haired girl jumped back.