|13|

A/N: I've recently gotten invested in making banners TvT I started a few weeks ago so it might be a bit bad.

"NAGISA-KUN!! SUGINO-KUN!! IS everyone ok?" Okuda exclaimed.

Nagisa's eyes fluttered open to meet a pair of turquoise eyes. His face went red as soon as he realized how close [name] was to him.

"Ehe~, there's nothing wrong with them, Okuda-san, just a little bruise." [name] smiled.

"Thank goodness!!"

"I'll just put some ointment onto the bruise and you'll be alright." 

"I-It's alright, [name]-chan," Nagisa's face was as red as Karma's hair.

"I'm sorry, I just ran and hid," Okuda said looking disappointed in herself.

"You did the right thing, Okuda-san," [name] reassured the girl.

"[name]'s right," Karma brushed the back of his head. "They're no strangers to crime, those guys. Even if we do report them, it's not gonna be over for them. Although I'd like to handle to the execution myself."

[name] chuckled at the statement.

"But...how are we going to find them?" Sugino questioned.

"Nagisa-kun, the textbook. Flip to page 1243 and read it out loud." [name] smiled at the blue-haired boy.

'There's a tendency to let down your guard while traveling,' the text book read, 'When a Group Member Has Been Abducted...'

"What kind of guide book would have that?" Sugino asked.

"Ne~, you completely forgot that Koro-sensei is a very capable and intelligent creature," [name] smiled.

"Yeah, he even has a guide on 'How to Overcome Shock After Seeing a Kyoto Souvenir Being Sold in a Tokyo Department Store." Nagisa nodded.

"Yikes, what else did he think of?" Sugino questioned.

----------

The 5 of them reached the hide-out in a matter of minutes thanks to Koro-sensei's guidebook. They went through the door and approached the hide-out.

"School Trip Guidebook, page 1243:" Nagisa read out loud, " 'What to Do When a Group Member Has Been Abducted.' If you have no leads on the attacker, first use the content of your conversation and any verbal quirks to determine if he/she is from the local area. If not, and if he/she was wearing a school uniform, see page 1334."

The blue-haired boy flipped a few pages more, "you may be up against another student on a school trip, stirring up trouble."

"You're here!!" Kayano exclaimed.

"I-It's you!! How'd you know we were here?!" The gang leader growled.

"Being unfamiliar with the area, the perp can't go too far after the abduction, but will choose a secluded spot nearby. If this is the case, see page 134 of the appendix." Nagisa showed the kidnappers the textbook, "my Mach 20 bird's-eye-view map of abductor hideouts may help."

"That guidebook's amazing! That's the perfect way to foil an abduction!!" Sugino exclaimed.

Karma chuckled, "I guess we should take it with us after all."

"That's no guidebook I ever heard of!!" The kidnappers yelled.

"So...what's it going to be?" [name] calmly walked up next to Karma with a smile on her lips, but her eyes told a different story. One with a sadistic glint that could match Karma's. "It would be such a waste, you've already done so much!"