|10|

"GOOD MORNING, CLASS." Koro-sensei exclaimed cheerily, three times as many clones scattered around the classroom. All wearing different headbands, and even different wigs and outfits. "Today, I tried to make more of me!!"

The whole class dead panned. "That's way too many."

"Now!! Let's begin!!" The class was bursting with chatter, as Koro-sensei helped and taught each one of his students. It was loud, it was overwhelming, and it most defiantly caught everyone by surprise. [name] paid no mind to the others as she wrote notes for the test. Despite her not being here for an education, the actions from yesterday festered up.

'If it takes 54 mL of 0.1 M NaOH to neutralize 125 mL of an HCI solution, what is the concentration of the HCI?'

M1, V1 = M2, V2...so (0.1m)(54mL) = (125mL)M2...

"Yup!! That's how you do it!!" 3 of Koro-sensei's clones cheered [name] on.

'Do (0.1m)(54mL)/(125mL)M2 which equals 0.0432M which also equals to...'

"The answer is 4.32x10^-2M." She answered.

A 'O' mark appeared on all 3 of the clones, "you really know your titration questions [name]!!"

'Thank you Iguro-san for teaching me this a week in advance.' She sent a silent prayer to her snake-like friend.

----------

[name] and the other students watched as Koro-sensei heavily panted atop his desk, fanning himself. Obviously exhausted from today's events, everyone couldn't help but sweatdrop.

"You know...he does look pretty beat..." Maehara said.

Nakamura raised her knife. "Maybe now's our chance!!"

"Why's he teaching us so hard anyways?" Okajima questioned.

Koro-sensei chuckled. "All to get your test scores up. If that happens..." He trailed off wearing an idiotic grin, "I'll never have to be worried about getting killed again, I'll be rolling in good fortune."

"Uh..." The whole class turned around in guilt as [name] smiled at Koro-sensei.

"The whole studying part is fine and all..." Mimura looked at Toka.

"Yeah, but if we assassinate him, we get 10 billion yen." Toka smiled.

"And with 10 billion yen you don't need good grades to live a good life." Nakamura continued.

"I-Is that what you truly think?!" Koro-sensei exclaimed in panic.

"We're in the End Class sensei." Okajima said.

"Assassination is way more accessible to us then any assessment." Mimura agreed.

"Ah, I see how it is..." A shadow loomed across Koro-sensei's face.

"How what is?" Mimura asked.

"You still don't have what it takes to become assassins..." A big X appeared on Koro-sensei's purple face, "out to the school yard, all of you!!"

'Oh my, this might turn out bad, though it is their fault,' [name] thought with a tone of disappointment, wearing her usual poker face smile. She was quite intrigued by what would happen next.

----------

"What's the big deal, sending us all out into the yard like this?" Mimura question out loud.

"Who knows...a bad mood came over him all of a sudden..."

 "What do you mean, hurry up?" Irina asked.