|8|

She entered and stopped talking to one of the people standing near the entrance. The lady bowed to [name] several times, Karma was able to catch some 'Welcome Lady Moon Hashira' and 'Thank you Tokito-sama!!' Another man came up to her. [name] had flinched at what the man in the brown uniform had said and smiled. The people bowed to her once again and she was off.

Karma followed her, wondering why the people in brown and black clothes weren't stopping him. Staring at the multiple tombstones filled with various flowers, once again, [name] stopped in front of a tombstone.

"Good afternoon...

Kanae-san...

----------

"Tokito-sama," the kakushi called out.

"Yes?" [name] turned around, "and please, call me [name], I wouldn't want to get confused with my cousin."

"Ah, yes [name]-sama," the woman bowed.

"How is my cousin?" She asked sitting down on her porch watching the sunset.

"He's doing well. Tokito-sama was sent on a mission not too long ago."

"Ne~, Asami-san, would you like some rice cakes?" 

"Eh?! I must formally decline, [name]-sama!!" Asami frantically bowed.

"Please, I insist. Besides, I made a bit too much, I was planning on giving all the Hashira some so why don't you also have some right now!!" [name] smiled.

"I-If you insist."  Asami bowed once again and took the platter of rice cakes.

----------

"Nagisa-kun, why isn't Karma-kun here?" [name] asked.

"Because he's ditching," Nagisa told her.

"Wouldn't he get in trouble?" She tilted her head.

"It's not like he doesn't know he'll catch hell for blowing off the assembly; he just doesn't care." Nagisa sighed. "Wish I had the grades to get away with that. They'd probably just throw me out."

"Well, at least we aren't late, they can't make fun of us for that," Isogai looked to the brighter side, "hurry up people!!" He called out to his class, "get in line!!"

"W-Wait for me!!" Irina painted, reaching out for help as the students ignored her.

The monthly all-school assembly consisting of all classes, A, B, C, D, and E. A somber event, for the students of Class E. 

"Oi, Nagisa, you must be tried." One student stated.

"It's a long hike from the top of the mountain to the main school building, isn't it?" Another student sneered.

The two of them continued to mock Nagisa and went on their way laughing.

Class E is looked down on at the school assembly--and everywhere else on the main campus. And we just have to grin and bear it.

"As vice principal, I honor you, the chosen few gathered from all around the country to study here. The elite!!" A man on the podium exclaimed, "but...you dare not become complacent!! If you let your guard down...you'll end up like those hopeless you-know-whos!!"

[name] irked at the statement but kept her composure.

"Oh, excuse me, did I say that out loud?"

While the other students were mocking Class E, they were interrupted from the door being opened to show Sanemi and Karasuma walking in, Sanemi also wearing a suit. [name] had to stifle her laughs as she watched irk mark appear all over his forehead.