Chapter 1

Loneliness.
"How I felt everyday usually, none of the other countries noticed me, probably since my country wasn't that talked about."
"Oh! Pardon me, my name is Krista, my country is Greenland and I know what your thinking, and yes I know I'm surrounded by other countries but they paid little to no attention to me."
"Not even Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Norway or Denmark, my brothers. They had their own little problems to deal with and I was content with being left alone with my people."

"But this is about how all of that changed in a heartbeat."

It all started a few days ago, when I got a knock on my door. I found it odd since I didn't have many visitors and when I opened the door I got quite a shock.

"Krista!" Denmark grinned and hugged her

"Mathias? What are you all doing here?" I asked him as I saw the other Nordics standing behind him "Berwald? What's going on?"

"Well, we brought you up at a world meeting you see. It seems no one knew you existed at all!" Tino grinned

Nice, no one knew I existed?!

"Anyway, we're going to bring you to a world meeting so you can grow stronger as a country! And maybe make some alliances too!" Lukas grabbed my arm "Cmon, we're leaving right now."

"N-Now?!" I stammered

"Yes now! Come on!" The Danish man grinned and tugged me out the door

I sighed and followed them, I had never left my country before. I hoped this was a good idea.