Chapter 5

50 READS!! Oh my goodness thank you all so much! This chapter includes lots of cuddling and kawaiiness so just be warned 😉
Enjoy!
~Author-chan~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we had gotten home, he let me go up to my room so I could get settled into my new room. I started by making the bed, placing the red and white comforter on top and adding white pillows. I hung other things up that made it feel like home as well. Just as I was hanging up my Greenland banner, Alfie walked in.

"Nice dudette! Hey wanna watch a scary movie with me? I just picked it up while we were out." I bounced off the bed and stood next to him. "I dunno Alfie, it looks scary..." He grinned "That's what I'm here for Krissy." He winked and dragged me downstairs, stopping in front of the living room.

"I'll make the popcorn, you put the movie in and don't start without me!" He dashed into the kitchen while I put the movie in, grabbing a blanket and pillow. I sat down and waited and smiled when he came back out. "Extra butter!" He grinned and I smiled widely "I love extra butter on popcorn!" He sat next to her and started the movie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alfie's POV

This was perfect! Now I could be there to comfort her if she got scared of the movie, success! Except... I had forgotten I got scared of scary movies too. Soon we were both holding onto each other, her clinging to me more than I was to her.

"A-Alfie! I'm s-scared!" She whimpered and snuggled closer to him. I blushed and put my arm around her, wanting to never let her go. "Shh it's okay Krissy, I gotcha. I won't let the scary monsters get you. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." I whispered and pressed my lips against her forehead gently and softly, not caring if she pulled away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Krista's POV

He kissed me! Well he kissed my head but he kissed me nonetheless! I looked up at him, he was looking at the screen and not at me so I decided to peck his cheek quickly and blush into the pillow. He looked at me with a blush on his face but he was smiling.

"Krista....?" He asked hesitantly and I nodded "I really like you Alfie, I really really do." I blushed and looked down, waiting for rejection, instead I felt warm lips press against my own.

"I love you too Krissy."
-------------------------------------------------------
Aha! Cliffhanger, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow ;) but again I can't thank you enough for sticking with me and reading this :3 I LOVE ALL OF YOUUUUUU
~Author-chan~