Chapter 10

I woke up a little earlier than usual, but only because I heard rustling and things banging in the kitchen downstairs. I began to worry, hoping there wasn't an intruder down there and praying Alfie was alright.

I crept downstairs, planning to attack whoever it was making all the noise. I turned the corner but I was surprised to see it was just Alfie and Mattie, making pancakes!

Matthew saw me first and smiled "H-Hi K-Krista! Sorry about all the noise, A-Alfred was just helping me make pancakes for a s-."

Alfie put a hand over his mouth and smiled nervously but at the same time giving Matt a 'Shut up' look. Matt got the message and turned back around, patting Kumajiro (I can't remember how it's spelled but I think that's right XD) and smiling to himself as he flipped some pancakes on plates for all of them, putting some maple syrup on them.

"Wow Mattie these are really good!" I smiled widely and his cheeks tinged pink "T-Thanks Krista, I made a lot so you and Alfred can have leftovers." He smiled and rubbed his neck, standing up. "Thanks for having me, but I-I have to get going. I'm preparing something for a special guest that's coming to my c-country!"

He waved goodbye and left, leaving me and Alfie to finish our breakfast in silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alfie's POV

Mattie almost spoiled the surprise! Thank goodness Krista doesn't suspect a thing, otherwise it would spoil everything I had planned. I had talked to all of my fellow countries and even though they were jealous at first, they all cared about Krista and wanted her to be happy so they helped me plan a trip around the world!

Next I had to talk to Berwald, Mathias, Emil, Tino, and Lukas. Which wasn't easy but I did it for Krista, I asked them for my blessing to marry their little sister. At first I just got a bunch of blank stares. Berwald and Lukas just stared at me (which was really creepy), Tino smiled happily and said yes, and Mathias just started cursing in Danish and Emil had to calm him down.

I sat there nervously as they all conversed in a group in the corner, but finally came back with all of them agreeing to let me marry her. I sighed with relief and they offered to help me with the ring and everything which was awesome!

They even helped me plan out how I could do it and I decided I would do it in Greenland, her home country. I felt like that would be a special memory for her and her brothers agreed with me, patting me on the back and smiling at me almost as if I was already part of the family (which I probably was in some way or another).

I guess I had been so lost in thought, I had zoned out and Krista had to snap me back to reality by kissing me... which wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

"You alright over there?" She asked and I smiled "Oh... just planning a little something for us both." She grinned "Tell me! I'll get it out of you somehow!" I held her hands tightly and smiled

"We're going on a world tour!" I grinned
-------------------------------------------------------
Oh well, guess you all will have to wait for chapter 11 to find out her reaction ;)
Also another thing, I'll be on the road all day tomorrow so I'll be updating a lot to make up for lack of updates recently
Bye bye loves!
~Author-chan~