Chapter 2

12 reads on my first chapter guys? Thanks so much! It means a lot, since it's my first book and everything.
Anyway, enjoy the chapter!
~Author-chan~
-------------------------------------------------------
The trip from Greenland to meeting was short, although it felt like forever. I had never left my country before and I hoped that they'd be alright without me there. Soon we were right outside the door and I could hear voices from the inside, it sounded like arguing.

"Don't worry Krissy! They won't bite I promise." Mathias winked and opened the door

The sight that I saw was definitely something I hadn't expected

Everyone was arguing about something and no one had noticed the door had opened, everyone except a cute guy with a curl on the side of his head.

"Everyone! We a- have a- visitors!" He ran over and hugged me "I'm Feliciano! But you can call me Feli, I'm also known as Italy!"

My eyes widened but I hugged back after a minute. "I-I'm Krista, but I'm also known as Greenland." I whispered shyly and he looked at everyone and yelled at them

"We have a new country!" He yelled and got everyone's attention, including a tall blonde with glasses and a cute cowlick.

"Hey dudette! I'm Alfred but you can call me your hero." He winked at me and I blushed

"M-My hero..?" I whispered and he grinned but was pushed out of the way by another blonde

"Don't listen to him love, what you want is a real gentlemen. I'm Arthur, but I'm known as England and that burger loving idiot is known as America."

I made a mental note not to forget that.

Another blonde, well dressed man walked up to me and kissed my hand

"Ah mon cher, you don't need those two when you have moi! I am Francis, but maybe as you could already tell I'm the personification of France."

I blushed and nodded at him "Nice to meet you." I whispered
After I was introduced to everyone (mostly everyone was very flirtatious) the meeting was adjourned and everyone left.

Everyone except Alfie, who stayed behind to talk to me.

"Hey Krista right?" He called and I turned around "Don't listen to Francey-pants and Iggy, they're just jealous because I'm the hero and they're not." He put his arm around me and I blushed even deeper.

"T-Thanks for helping me Alfie, er... Sorry Alfred." I apologized and he laughed "It's cool dudette! You can call me Alfie."

I sighed and smiled shyly "Alright, thanks Alfie... say, I know it's the first day but... I really need a friend so... could we be friends?"

He grinned "You got it dude! In fact, since your new here you can live here with me!"

I broke out into a full smile and for the first time since I got here, I felt things were finally looking up.