02

2 days later.

I never knew eyes can be this deep, like an ocean .

Standing under the cold shower
Nimart's mind recalled those words continously like a pure chanting mantra. For someone who was always deprived of love , ignored all her life with no body on her side . These words imprinted in her mind like a tattoo sending tingles to her body .

Its ironic for her since even after knowing that her love , loves someone else that too her step sister and that he will never see her feelings loving her is not even a question . Still even after all this her stupid heart beats for her , even after knowing that he will be never hers she still has submitted herself to him. Nimrat smiled sadly remembering her conversation with khushi .

Flashback:

"Why are you doing this to yourself Niru" Khushi asked her as they sat in library.

"What do you mean khusha?" Khushi sighed seeing her avoiding the question and that small smile on her face only intensified her feelings.

"Stop it Nimrat . Stop doing this to yourself , stop loving Yuvaan- Calming herself down a little , khushi held her hands giving them a firm squeeze as she continued- he don't deserve your love , he only deserve that bitch Misha so please stop getting hurt and stop loving him. It hurts , hurts to see you like this"

All this while Nimrat remained distanced , her eyes showing nothing as if she don't want people to see her naked feelings. As if she is scared that her emotions might destroy her ownself.

Khushi's eyes brimmed as she eyed her bestfriend, the girl who used to be the most bubbly girl with her bubbly nature and her pure heart . She was happy . Very happy but now that girl is lost . It feels like that bubbly girl is lost somewhere. Somewhere so far that even after searching she don't want herself to be found .

"I and Veer promised aunty Nimu , she wanted you to spend your life your happy moments with the person who will cherish , who will love you like no one else did. Who will love you like she loved you and we promised her to fulfill her last wish and now when we see you like this . It tear us apart" Nimrat gazed at the girl sitting infront of her with tears brimming in her eyes . Her bestfriend.

Slowly wiping the tear which flowed from her eye , she smiled at her sadly.

"You know Khusha maa used to tell me that when a person see their closest person in someone else that is the moment when they fall in love" Khushi looked at her with a small smile as she saw that small sparkle in her eyes.

"And you know why I fell in love with yuvaan.........because I saw my maa in him" Nimrat's smile grew wide as she confessed .

"I know that he don't love me and will never love me but for me my love for him is enough . He has became my drug , so intoxicating but still feels like heaven . Just like a gush of cold breeze shivering me to the core but still soothing my every sense.

My love for him is my only identity left with me and I want it to remain like that forever"

Flashback ends.