01

"So students , I end your class here. Please complete your assignment i have assigned to you all till this Saturday. Dispersed everyone!" As the class ended , all the students started to move out with their friends , some gossiping about the recent fashion launched in the market while some about the recent news of college .

But between all the chaos , there stood a girl cladded in a simple oversized t-shirt and baggy pants , grabbing her backpack as she made her way towards the exit of class.

Nimrat Batra ,  daughter of Anand Batra and late Shrishti Batra. A strict and elite businessman who had his number of chains of hotels and malls all over India and who was a perfect family man. Or that is what people think .

"Oyy meri silent express , mere liye toh ruk jaa" A very cheerful yet deep voice came ringing through the corridor and Nimrat closed her eyes in annoyance. ( ohh my silent express , wait for me)

Can't he for ones call me like a human!

She thought turning around only to find a very smiling Veer Bajpai standing and waving at her like a maniac .

Unfortunately one of her bestfriend.

Veer Bajpai , only son of Mahesh Bajpai and Aasha Bajpai . The only heir of Bajpai business that he would be handling after his father .

Veer came in running as he hugged her as if they were separated for years even though he met her just two hours ago.

"Abb chal bhi , pura din yahi khadi rahegi kya" he said keeping his hand around her shoulder dragging her towards the cafeteria where one more maniac was waiting for them. (Let's go now , are you going to stand here for all day long ?)

Veer and Nimrat stood at the entrance of the cafeteria trying to find the person they are looking for  but before they can make their way towards the table , again a very loud cheerful voice rang in the hall making them stilled.

"Oyyy pagal insano mere liye toh wait karo" Nimrat and Veer turned  around only to find a pouting Khushi who stood there glaring at them hard .(oyyy idiot people wait for me)

Well her another best friend!
Unfortunately!

Khushi Jindal,  daughter of Aman and Niharika Jindal and the only heiress of Jindal industries and Co.

"For God's sake,  for ones can you both call me like a true human and not some animal?" Nimrat said defeatingly eyeing the two maniacs she call her best friends.

Veer and Khushi smiled sheepishly looking at her as the three took their respective seats .

"We know that you love us" Both repeated the same line which they tell her after irritating her .

Rolling her eyes Nimrat scrolled through her phone randomly while Khushi and Veer were busy in deciding the drinks they would order when suddenly they  heard the commotion in the hall .

The whispering of crowd and the eyes that darted towards the entrance made it clear the reason of the sudden interest in students. Nimrat's hand momentarily stopped as she came to the know the very familiar presence coming straight towards her. Her hand gripping the phone tightly sensing his footsteps coming towards her like a hunter towards its prey.

Taking a deep breath she stood up looking at Veer and Khushi , both of them ensuring her through their eyes before she sighed again.

"Lets go" as the words left her mouth, both of them stood up starting to exit the hall .