07

I have posted chapter 06 this morning , its the second update of the day so kindly first check that out sugars🌷

~~~~~

Entering inside the mansion , Yuvaan stormed towards the stairs in anger , his jaw clenched as he made his way only to stop by his mother's voice.

"Stop right there Yuvaan , come here" Yuvaan turned around , his eyes falling on his parents who stood there.

"Not now maa" Yuvaan whispered , his hands clenched in a wrist , the blood drops fell freely from his palm where the piece of glass was strucked. Akshara walked to her son in concern , her eyes darting towards his wound while Akash stood motionless , watching his son carefully.

"What happened to your hand Yuvaan? Its bleeding , let me do the fir-" her sentence cut off in mid when Yuvaan backed off from her in anger. His eyes glistening in tears while his whole being shook in anger.

"Don't act like you care , stop this drama please" he growled, his mind going numb with anger that he himself didn't know what he was sprouting.

"Mind your fu*cking tongue when you speak to my wife , Boy" Akash for the first time spoke , his words came out in a threat to which Akshara looked at him , nodding her head to stop him while Yuvaan stood there , smirking.

"Oh , I am so sorry Mr.Singhania, but don't you think that you should be thanking me , since I saved your fu*king reputation today , right?-" Yuvaan turned to her mother "I married her maa , this is what you wanted , right. I fulfilled your wish , now leave me alone , I don't want to do or say something which I might regret later" He said storming towards his room in anger while Akshara stood there , crying.

"Its ok, everything will be fine" Akash said , engulfing his wife in a hug.

"I-I don't know Akash . What if I made a mistake by marrying them" Akshara whispered , her insides filling with guilt while Akash remembered their conversation they had .

Flashback -

Akash followed his wife , grabbing her hand as he took her to the nearby corridor "Apko pata bhi hai aap kya karne jaa rahi hai Akshara , apne ladke ke liye ek ladki ki zindagi barbad karengi app?" Akash asked , his face held disbelief for his wife while Akshara looked at him , her eyes determined.

(Do you even know what you are going to do Akshara, will you destroy a girl's life for your son)

"Hum jo karne jaa rahe hai wo sabke liye sahi hai Akash. Are you thinking that I agreed to Batras because I cared about your reputation and Yuvaan , no Akash. I have seen , I have seen Yuvaan Akash. The happiness which should be present in his eyes was not there. When he should have been smiling at Misha with his eyes on her , they were not. His eyes were not on his fiance but on Nimrat as if he get a first chance to go to her , he would go. And the same passion I saw in Nimrat's eyes today , when she looked at him" Akshara said , telling all the things to her husband who looked  froze.

"I thought that maybe whatever was happening was their fate , maybe something that God has decided but no Akash. This is what is their fate , they are made for each other and as a mother , I know that Nimrat will cure Yuvaan , That Yuvaan will let her see through his real self, something which he didn't show to anyone" Akshara said with determination, Her eyes searching for even a slight hesitation in Akash's eyes which she didn't find.