09

2 years later.......

Singhania mansion, Mumbai.

The whole mansion resonated with a soft voice of morning Aarti Akshara was singing with her husband beside her. The workers moved around the mansion carrying away their daily chores. It was until the Aarti was completed as Akshara turned around , giving Prasad to Akash and then distributing it among all the workers.

"Priya.....jaake Nimrat ko bula lao . Breakfast ka time ho gaya hai" Akshara addressed one of the worker as she sat down on the couch placed in the hall.
(Call Nimrat . Its time for breakfast)

"Nimrat ma'am toh raat ko office se ghar hi nahi aai ma'am. Aap kahien toh mai unhe call kar-"
( Nimrat ma'am didn't came home from office yesterday night. If you want then I can call her)

"Nahi rehne do" Akash said looking over his wife whose face fell after listening to her words . Sitting down beside her , he went through some emails , making a note to have a talk with Nimrat who was somehow very smartly ignoring everyone around her.
( no leave it )

"Aise kaise chalega , aap baat kariye na Nimrat se. Wo ladki kabhi meri nahi sunti , hamesha chup rehti hai. Hasti bhi nahi hai abb toh , kya ho gaya hai meri bacchi ko? Aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahe hain ?" Akshara said frowning at her husband who was just staring at her without saying anything.
( how will it work , you should talk to Nimrat. That girl never listen to me , always being quiet . She don't even laugh now , what has happened to my daughter? Why aren't you saying anything? )

"You know I never cut you off whenever you are speaking dil and about your daughter , calm down. I will talk to her , besides , she is a strong girl , hmm?" And just like every time Akash calmed her down. It has always been like this . The more emotional , sensitive Akshara is , Akash has been the opposite. Calm and composed , which led their marriage to be this beautiful and perfect .
(Dil: heart)

Sighing out of relief, both husband wife had their breakfast , chit-chatting about the here and there stuff...mostly Akshara , telling her husband about the plot twist she saw yesterday in one of the daily soaps she started watching recently meanwhile Akash listened to her each and every word carefully , as well as feeding her some morsels of milk and oats in between whenever he would find her too imerged in her talk , forgetting to eat.

****

" Please re-do the files of last five projects which were under the Rajput industries. It will help you with some basics of how things work here" She spoke with a soft smile.

" Thanku so much Nimrat ma'am. Your guidance helped me a lot otherwise I never would have been able to manage it until here " the girl replied with a grateful smile on her face and a beaming happiness.

Finally she will be able to work in a company where she had been serving as an intern from past three months. The happiness is natural after all.

" I have nothing in this Meera. It's your potential and work which let you made up till here. Welcome to the team Miss.Aggarwal . Now we are colleagues , so no more ma'am. Its just Nimrat for you " Nimrat said welcoming Meera with a warm hug.

" Sure , Nimrat " she reciprocated the hug with a huge grin on her face. Thanking her stars for letting her meet Nimrat.

Breaking the hug , Nimrat looked at her "Once you finish examining the files , explain the summery to Mr.Rajput. Take it as a small workout test" Meera nodded enthusiastically. The girl was too excited for her job and Nimrat could see it all over her face.