04

Loving him was never in plan. Getting in a decent college since she never wanted her father's filthy money and then getting a decent job so she could spend her life peacefully, alone. This is all Nimrat wanted , but then one fine day she met him. That was her first day in college , she was finding a suitable spot to sit so that she could sit there and check her class schedule and that is when she saw him. He was with his friends , sitting under that huge tree , probably being happy at that time since he was laughing so wholeheartedly. He looked so handsome at that moment that he instantly took her breath away , leaving her breathless.

Now today when she saw him today ,wearing that dark blue suit. He looked breathtaking , just like that day. He left her breathless .

The difference was just that , that day she dreamt about them being together and today she saw him becoming someone else's .

Seeing Misha making Yuvaan wear the ring , Nimrat turned around trying to hide her tears . She could never control it. Her feelings for him , it has been so intensified from the time she saw him that even if how hard she try to move on , to forget him. She just couldn't.

The huge applause resonated in the hall as she heard the congratulations among the crowd . The ceremony is done. They are engaged .

A small sad smile broke onto her lips as she slowly turned around , only for her eyes to clashe with his dark orbs. Yuvaan looked straight at her orbs , as if challenging her to even try to divert her gaze. His eyes looked different , as if some huge rage was building inside them, ready to explode any moment. Nimrat's trance broke when she found herself being tuned around. There stood Veer and Khushi looking at her with concern visible in their eyes.

"Mari nahi hun mai abhi jo aise dekh rahe ho dono" Trying to lighten the mood , Nimrat spoke only to get smaked by them . (I am not dead yet that you both are staring at me like that)

"Hey that hurts"

"Shut up Nimrat , I am serious" Veer exclaimed.

"Mai bhi" Khushi said
(Me too)

"Kya mai bhi Aurat" Veer looked at her being annoyed already.(What me too woman)

"Aree matlab mai bhi serious hun aadmi" Khushi replied smaking him on the head in the middle of the crowd. (Aree means I am serious too)

"Tu mujhe copy karna band kar pehle toh , khud ko kuch nahi aata kya ya fir already do badam kha chuki hai tu" Veer argued rubbing the area she hit. (Stop copying me ,do you know anything or have you already ate tow almonds)

"Haein? Matlab? What do you mean by two almonds Veer , bachi kuchi buddhi bhi bech khai kya tune" Khushi frowned asking him seriously. (Have you sell you rest of the brain veer)

"Exactly , jab tere jaise log apna dimaag market mai bechne jaate haina , toh uske badle unko do badam hi milte hai" Veer smirked wrapping his arm around Nimrat who was looking at both of them with a look that yelled Somebody-stop-them and that she was so done with both of her bestfriends which are not less then toddler. (When people like you sell their brain in market , what they get are two almonds)

"Suar aadmi , rukk tu . How dare you say that to me" Khushi whispered yelled at him, fanning her face continously trying to make her face normal which was totally red due to embarrassment. (You pig)

"What will you d-"

"Stop both of you already. What are you both? Five?" Nimrat exclaimed looking at both of them with disbelief , making her way towards the balcony since she couldn't stand both of her bestfriends .

"Bola tha tujhe ye plan flop hoga.....gadha" Khushi said stomping her high heel on Veer's foot before following Nimrat .
(Told you this plan will be a flop...donkey)