New Journey

Heyy Readers !! ❤️
How it is going ?☺️ 
Here's my 1st chapter of Novel.. I hope it will be a good start 😀
Please Vote My Chapter And Follow Me 🙈❤️
..................................................................................................................................

January 2024

Ruhani's Pov

I am in my class sitting with Kiara and she was blabbering so much. I am tired hearing her gossips and all. " Kiaraaaaaaa Stopppppp!! How much do you speakk yaar " and she made a pout face. I sighed and then said " Acha listen Main aaj aditya wala scene khatam kr rhi hu because as we discussed that i should not run after him now anymore so ya I will go say him that he keep his attitude to himself and fucking dont come to me now" The moment i finished my statement.. She jumped and shouted "Reallyyyy Ruhaniiiii!!!!! Yeahhhhh!!!! I love youuu and I am proud that finallyyy you are done with him. He is such a pain in ass... Just kick him from your life and find a handsome one (winked)"

Yes so Aditya is no no no was my crush since 8th Class but when I confessed him that i like him, he started ignoring me and showing attitude and i didnt liked that and it was happening from last 6 months . I think that he was just attraction to me as he was also my bestfriend and we played a lot and had fun but his attitude was going high and I fucking cant tolerate thatt so yaa I am going to end this pain in ass bond and was on our way to tell him. Our means Me and My Best Baby Friend Kiara.

Me and Kiara are bestfriends from 7 years and she is just like my family.. she supports me, cares for me, loves me so much and always there for me and same from my side. She is cutiee of mine. Many boys gets flat on her but she is finding a boy who cares for her like her fictional men.. Delusion ?? Right Bruh She is in delusion but no worries lets see how will she find that man. I am like her protector because whosever hurt her will be beaten by me hard actuallyy veryy hard. I cant see her in tears.. No wayyy to hurt her!! She is very sensitive and soft. But I am not that much..

" Look ruhu, He is there " She said pointing towards Aditya and we were standing in School Corridor.. " Baby you can do that.. just go and say him that he is a dumbb and he.." I stopped her in between as she was getting hyper. " Relax Kiara I am not going to fight any war.. Its justt a small thing . Dont get so hyper" I said And she nodded. I walked towards him and stood infront of him folding my arms on my chest.

" Hmm ?? Now what you want Ruhani " Aditya said being rude
"Dont get this much rude , okay ! I am not your so called friends" I said and he narrowed his eyes. " Actually I just wanna say that I dont fucking like you anymore and I domt wanna talk to you anymore.. so keep your fucking attitude to yourself. No need to show this to me. You are not even a friend to me now Mr Aditya Verma. I dont know how I get attracted to you.. So stupid of me to do so.. but now just get lost and dont come to mee!! Understand ? (Click with hands twice in front of his face) You better understand"

and then i walk away saying this to him. Kiara was standing at a distance who is so happy seeing all this.. He was still standing numb there But do i care ? Fucking no.

" Chal ruhu party krte hai canteen chalkar" And she grabbed me to the canteen to eat..

She was eating sandwich and I was eating burger as were enoying doing some gossips and all.. "Okay ruhu now I will find a handsome boy for you to date " She said. " No yaar kiara i dont want to date anyone now and all boys are bullshit.. they dont know how to love a girl with all their heart .. at last they broke us and leave " I said to her because i know there will be no such guy who will love me and took care of me as much i expect they dont even respect so ya i was clear there is no one in school to date. " Are yaar ruhu ... tu kaisi si h.. koi toh hogaa" She said making pout face. " Tu ab ye sab chord aur agar tera khana peena hogya toh class mein chal break over hone wali hai " She sighed and then we both gone to our class bit when i was going.. I was noticing that someone was staring us by hiding but i dont know who was that person. I just let go the thought.

After this hectic day. School was finally over !! I said goodbye to kiara and was going towards school bus. Actually I go home by school bus as its safe and kiara by van.

When i entered the bus.. And here are all my friends present at the backseat. Zayna, Neil, Ashima and Raghav. They all are veryy crazyy just like me. Zayna and Raghav are new in the bus so I dont have a good bond with them right now but Neil was my good friend as he supports me and was always ready to crack a joke and make everyone laugh. He is a charming person after all.

We all started chirping and laughing in bus but then suddenly Zayna said "Ruhani what you were doing with Aditya today in Corridor? Is everything fine ? " Ya she knows about all that aditya scene but not about today. " Ya actually more than fine.. I finshed everything with him and gave him savage reply . (Winked)" " O wow great, He deserves that " Zayna said with a big smile. "Sahi kiya ruhu saala kutte ka bacha h vo.. Ek thappad bhii maarkr aati yr " Neil said laughing. " Relax neil.. He surely got a slap of my words." And All of them laughed.
Zayna and Raghav are in 11th class. While Neil is in 9th Class And i was in 10th class. Aashima was also in 10th but not in my section

Zayna and Raghav were friends from 11 years. They both are sweet but I dont know much about them. Raghav was quite handsome as he goes to gym. We never had a specific talk whereas I was mixed with Zayna in little time. She was beautiful and has Grey Eyes which looks adorable. And as i said Neil is a chaming person who gets crzy all the time. He nature is very good and know him from 2 years. Aashima is also my good friend and she was a sweet girl. She was very intelligent. I know her from 2years

After some time.. I reached my home and said goodbye to all of them except Raghav because he was not looking towards me.

..................................................................................................................................

So readers how was the beginning 😎
I hope you all liked that and dont forget to vote
Meet you in next chapter 👋
Follow me on instagram @author_dark.mistress for spoilers.
Byeee!!!