Attraction?

Heyy Readers !! ❤️
How it is going ?☺️
Here's next chaapter.. I hope you will like it😉
Please Vote My Chapter And Follow Me 🙈❤️
.............................................................................................................................

Ruhani's POV

"Good Morning Ma'am" I greeted Savita Ma'am with a smile not showing what happened with me few minutes ago with that so called choreographer of boys.Idiot

"Good Morning Ruhani beta.. We are just going to start the rehearsal.. till then say these kids to settle down fast." Ma'am replied to me while connecting her mobile to the speaker.

"Yes sure mam.. Uhh actually Ma'am one of my friend also want to participate in the event and according to me she is good in dance and capable for our dance.. I have told her to come to know your decision also." I was talking about Zayna with Ma'am and in meantime she entered the dance room.

"Here she is...Zayna" I introduced her looking at her while she smiled and greeted good morning to ma'am.

"Ohh.. you were talking about her.. I am already agreed for her. She can definitely participate. I know she is very good. And Ruhani you have to tell her the steps whoch we have practiced till now." Thats good.. Ma'am agreed for her so atleast I have a friend now with me here or else I have to deal with that idiot alone. Thank God

"Yes Ma'am Thankyou.. Shall we start Zayna" I asked her while she nodded her head and we are good to go for practice.

"Acha toh zayna tujhe pta hi hai hum kathak kr rhe hai toh pehle ghungroo pehnle phir.."
"Aree tuuu.. tuu kahan se aagyii" Again he interrupted!!! Can't he see we are practicing and I was talking to her.

"Haa.. Raghav main.. kyu nhi aa skti kya main bhi dance mein?" Zayna replied him turning around to face while I was still facing back to him.

"Actually Zayna tum toh aa sakti ho pr isko nhi aana chahiye tha kyunki ye yahan pr harkate krne ke ilawa kuch nhi krta.. Aur hume bhi pareshaan krega ab" I said while wearing my ghungroos.

"Correct Ruhani.. Tu inko chord hum krte hai apna" Zayna said and joined me.

"Haa haa beta dekhlena tumse acha krke dikhadenge hum" Raghav said and I threw sharp glares at him. He smirked.

"Okay so Zayna.. come I'll teach you.." Me and zayna started rehearsing. And as much i can see, she is going good and learning faster. 

After some time we all went back to our classes after doing our today's practice. The groups are final for the event and tomorrow I have to give final names list to ma'am so that she can also crosscheck all the students juniors as well as seniors. For this I have to make a whatsapp group too in which all need to be added for any doubt regarding event. And the problem this all has to be done by me and I am very lazy for this. These saving and adding numbers is so complicated work. And guess how much students are participating in dance. AROUND 150 bruhh inculding each category of dance. I mean girls and boys category. Looks like I am doing a fucking survey. UFFH GOD!

"Ayee Ruhuu you are backkk!" And here I heard my chirping bird Miss Kiara coming to me when i entered the class. 

" Yes babe I am back and fucking tired also." I replied her and picked up my water bottle. 

"hmm.. I can see your face.. vaise abhi break hi hai so eat your lunch" She sat beside me and we had our food. One thing about both of us is that we dont eat much in the break. She just eat slices of apple mostly and I eat some potato fries or parathas some time. 

" Acha ruhuu.." looks like she is going to ask something which is not good. 

"vo tune aage uska bataya nhi.." she said further and now Let's act fool.

" aage kya kiska nhi bataya.. what are you talking about" I replied her casually. 

"Aree ruhuu that boy.. kya naam thaa yrr.. haa Raghav..kya bola phir" I chocked on my food when i heard his name.. She passed me water and i drink it in one go. 

"Ruhu I know you are trying to avoid this convo but atleast tell me.. dont do such drama." She said folding her arms 

"Aree Kiara yr chord na.. abhi vhin se dimaag khrab krke aayi hu..dubara ab nhi"  I said irritatedly to her. 

"oopsss...calm down broo.. kya hogya" She replied keeping hands on my shoulder.

"bro main bas usko dikhana chahti hu ki usse kam nhi hu main.. vo kya smjhta hai apne aap ko.. huhh idiot.. but idk why jab ekdum saamne aata hai vo my heartbeat skipped but i am sure its just because of my irritation.. i dont want to face him but he always come closer to me.Then i justt.. ughh" I told her tuth. 

"okay so according to my thinking.. maybe he is attracted to you thats why always find reasons to talk with you or fight with you" 

"Oh shutup babe.. he?? attracted towards me?? I think you need to go to the psychologist.. you are talking like a psycho" I said and she started laughing. She really has lost her mind dude. Like how can she even say that. And if its is truth also.. I will never ever talk to him again then. 

"Are abhi toh shuruwaat hai baby.. dekhte hai aage kya hota hai..kya pta jaisa tu soch rhi hai vaisa na ho aur uske intentions ache ho.. you never know. Just try to be a good friend of him.. baar baar lada mat kr tu bhi.. thodi thandi raha kr." She tried to calm me down and maybe she is right. I should not overreact.

BELL RANG..TRINGGGGGG

"Okay now leave that.. Tell me which subject period is this now" I asked her because i never remembers the timetable.

"umm.. its english period" She replied while i sighed. Most boring period for everyone in class. 

"Dekh kiara main toh so rhi hu.. meri himmat nhi hai lecture sunne ki" I rest my head on the desk.

"Sone ke ilawa kuch aata hai tereko" She is right here. 

Raghav's POV

I am standing out of my class..ofcourse in punishment just because of throwing airplanes in middle of class. Now its habit for me to stand like this. 

"Are bhai.. vo jo ladki hai dance mein..Ruhani" I smirked when I heard her name from Maahik.

"Hmm.. aage bol" I replied him 

.............................................................................................................................

So readers how was the chapter 😎
I hope you all liked that and dont forget to vote
Meet you in next chapter 👋
Follow me on instagram @author_dark.mistress for spoilers.