Don't Mess

Heyy Readers !! ❤️
How it is going ?☺️ 
Here's next chaapter.. I hope you will like it😉
Please Vote My Chapter And Follow Me 🙈❤️
.............................................................................................................................

I walked towards the person standing with a group of boys.

"Sab kuch pata krliaa mere baare mein ya aur kuch baaki haii" I straightforward asked Maahik grabbing his attention towards me. I can look at his tensed as well as confused now.

"Uhh.. Ruhani.. Hii, How are you doing" He tried to change the topic to not being embarrassed in front of his friends. Asshole

"Dont try to change the topic Maahk, Answer my question first" I asked him in a serious tone.

"What are you talking about? I don't know anything" such an innocent boy, wow!!
His other friends were also having a face with confusion. Obviously how would they know that what this bastard and that mehta cooked.

" Don't act like you don't know anything. And do you really thought that it will be hidden from me? In your dreams idiot." My statement made his eyes wider in shock. He gestured me with the corner of his eyes not to say anything in front of his friends and i shrugged my shoulders.

"Broo, I will back in 5 mins. You carry on" He told his friends before coming aside with me to talk.

"Look Maahik, I know you have done this on behalf of Raghav. But get this straight in your head that I am not that innocent girl you think, If i want then I can get your each and every information from past to present. So it's better to not test me again. Understood?" You can call this as a threat i gave to him.

"Yeah.. okay!. But don't say this to anyone else like how you did right now in front of others."
He told me and i think he is right. Why to give people gossip they want to spread in school.

"Fine.. also don't dare to tell Raghav what we talked right now. If i get to know that you have told him then.."

"Fine. Fine. I will not inform him. Don't worry" He cut me off in between like he knew what i was about to say.

In last I threw sharp glares on him and left from there.
Done for today!

So stupid of him to think that I will not get to know about all these. No one can dare to play with me like this if hey did then result will be fucking bad by my side until and unless they are my loved ones. He should know this that I am not that "babygirl" he thinks. Seems like I also show him that Who is Ruhaani Arora.

Then I entered in my school bus obviously ignored that wierdo. I dont want to deal with him right now.

"Hey Ruhaani.. How is it going" Zayna asked me with genuine smile.

" It's going good.. Actually whole day just dance and dance.. uffh!!" I replied to her with a tired face and sat beside her.

"Oh ya after all UTSAV Is coming naa" She said with full excitement on face.

"Hmm.. hey why not you all join dance.. Actually i really need a partner with me too and you are also good in dance so what say ?" I asked her.

"Ohh yaa not a bad idea.. So I will come tomorrow in practice then teach me okay" She said to me. And ya she is really good in dance.

"Okay cool!" I said and gave a high-five.

"Abe tu gir mat jaioo nachte nachte.. bezti aur krvayegii humari" Raghav said teasing her.
Everybody laughed at them

"Kutte tu chup rehh!!" Zayna replied him.

And then we always had fun in our bus.

_______________________________________________________________

Raghav's POV

Okay so right now I was in dance room for practice. But someone was missing here who was Miss Ruhaani. Why is she late for practice today? She is not even absent because She was present in bus in morning then now where the hell is she ?

"Oye ruhaani kaha haii kuch idea hai ?" I asked Maahik looking around.

"Ohh ruhaani are vo.." Maahik stopped in between as if he saw a ghost behind me.

"Kya voo.. bol na gadhe" I asked him irritatedly but he didn't respond.

"Main bolti hu naa.. Mr Raghav Mehta, Class 11th A, excellent in studies, a good chess player, Lives In Rohini Sector 16, had many fights in school, No ex, No past, Just having a little crush on a girl named Akansha. And also good in dance as i saw that... Am i right ?"

I smirked as i was facing my back to her still I know she is none other than babygirl. But wait why was she speaking all this. Do she know? O wow this girllll!!!

" Absolutely Right.. Ek kaam kro kundali bhii btado meri" I said her facing her now looking directly in her eyes. And I can see anger right now.

"Oh really just shutup! I am here to tell you that you messed up with a wrong girl. Tumhe kya laga ki mujhe pta nhii chalega ki tum meri saari khabar nikaal rhe ho.. o boy just hear me out I am again telling you dont fucking mess with me. Mujhe 1 din bhi nhi laga ye sab pta krne mein. If you dont know then let me tell that I am a big stalker. So now stay in limits. Got it ?"
She said in a threatening tone.

"Dont you worry babygirl. Next time I won't let you know" I said making her more angry but i like this. She groaned at me and left from there not before throwing glares at me.

"She is really impressive yaarr!!" I spoke in low voice.

"She is very khatarnaak also bro" Maahik said while I rolled my eyes

"Abe tu kyu peeche pada haii.. kyu pitna chahta haii" Saatvik said.

"Yehii tohh mazaa haii.. aise kaise dara kar chlii gyii.. huhh.. main kam hu kyaa.. tum bas dekhte jaoo aage" I replied them.

Its beginning. Just wait and watch dear

.............................................................................................................................

So readers how was the chapter 😎
I hope you all liked that and dont forget to vote
Meet you in next chapter 👋
Follow me on instagram @author_dark.mistress for spoilers.