Stalking

Heyy Readers !! ❤️
How it is going ?☺️ 
Here's next chaapter.. I hope you will like it😉
Please Vote My Chapter And Follow Me 🙈❤️
.............................................................................................................................

Raghav's POV

"Chal phir kiska intezaar kr rha haii.. shuru hojaa, kya pata krke laya hai" I asked Shivansh while smirking.

"Okay so Ruhani Arora is in class 10th A and is average in studies. Her bestfriends which means her a lot is Kiara, same class. She is also very beautiful by the way. Aur mujhe pata chala hai kii ruhani ko pehle Aditya naam ke ladke pr crush thaa but that boy shows her attitude. So she left him and moved on. Uska ek aur bestfriend hai and he is Soham who helps and take cares her alot. Most shocking thing she hates chocolates, actually she hates sweets. She is more into sour and spicy taste. Her instagram ID is ruhaniii_aroraaa. She mostly posts her photos and she likes that very much. Also as you know she loves dance and it is in front of you. Thats it" Shivansh said with smile.

"Arr waah thankss bhaii.. acha toh ye hai miss ruhani." I said while looking at her as she is dancing.

I think I should start a good bomd with her first. I want her to trust on me and believe that i am here beside her always. Then only she can be a good friend and then love me.

Wait What? Are you in love Raghav?? Reallyy ?? or just an attraction?? Fuckk!!!

I want to get this clear in my mind or else like always. I will mess up this time also. And like bruh see this girl right in front of me. She is taking my breath away seriously by her moves and how it is not possible that i will fall in love with her. All this time I was just staring at her non-stop like a dumb. What will she think about me ? Creep Get off your eyes Raghav Now!

"Hey, hello where are you lost buddy?" I just came out my thought and moved my eyes towards Maahik and he was furrowing his brows like a face "What Happened"
I just shook my head.

"Boys I will be just back. Just need some water" I said and moved while they all nodded.

Ruhani's POV

"Acha chalo we have done enough practice and I am tied, also can see tired faces of all" I said and they chuckled.

"So ruhani di.. Now when will be the next practice ?" Sonam asked me followed by garima and shivya too.

"Umm.. I will ask Mam first and then let you all know. Till then we can go back to our classes" I said and all started removing their ghungroos.

After removing it they all exited the dance room and I went to the boys group to ask them

"Umm tum logo ka kitna hogya.. hum class mein ja rhe haii toh tum bhi dekhlo." I told them so that they can also leave and rest.

"Ghanta kuch hua hai" Maahik murmured in his mouth.

"Uh sorry what you just said"  I asked him. And I saw Saatvik hitting at his back.

"Ahh.. nothing, we were also about to leave. Thanks for telling" Maahik said looking around.

"Ohh no problem.. But I cant see your Choreographer here. Where is he ?" I was looking for Ragahv but he is nowhere to be found.

"Vo neeche gaya tha paani peene.. hum bhi chalte haii use boldenge phir" Shivansh Said and all of them left.

I was also on stairs now going downstairs looking down. But then suddenly I hit my head on hard chest. What the fuck!

"Why you always get bumped into me?" One and Only Raghav asked being so close to me.

"I didnt.. you just come between in my way" I said confidently looking in his eyes.

"Oh really? Or....You love to be close with me and couldnt control yourself" I got shivers down my spine when he whispered the last line in my ears. Calm down Ruhani!

"Uhh it's nothing like that.. just leave aside." I pushed him aside and didnt turn around to look back at him. I am sure he will be smirking. Huh Idiot

But the question why i am getting affected so easily by his flirtings and all. Fucking why. Is he messing with me or something else? Whatever yrr!! Let it go. I dont want to go in deep.

"Ruhu.. tu aagyi, chal ab class mein bahut hogya tera dance" I heard kiara coming out from library. She love reading books bruh and me ? No i dont baby.

"Yes i also get tired yrr. Chal paani bhi peena haii" I told her making a pout face and she chuckled.

And we entered our class.
"Acha vo uska dost.. kya naam haii uskaa.. haan raghav ka dost tere baare mein kuch puch rha tha" Kiara told me making me surprised. My eyes wide with a face "really?"
What the fuck now what is this ?

"His friend you mean Shivansh? He came to you and asked?" I asked her in a serious tone.

"No not to me.. And also not Shivansh. He was another friend of Raghav. His name was.... Maahik. He was asking around about you."

"Maahik?? Achaa okayy I will take care of that, dont worry" I said without any hesitation. Because i know why was he asking around about me. Stupid

And then we both got busy taking our non stop classes. Not even a single free period was given today. Some of the classes were boring too and I got fucking irritated by that. We both get exhausted by the end of the day.

Actually our school contains 8 periods excluding 0 period which is also used by attendance period. Mostly students use this word for doing their pending work or other things. And students who participates in any event like I was participating in dance right now so practices also get started in this period only. Sometimes it also gets extended to 1st and 2nd period also due to which we have to miss the classes but its okay we can ask other student about it.
This reason is given by many students that they will not participate because their studies get disturbed due to this. For me it's totally wrong. Some of them not even study in class. So if you not want to study then utilise it by participating in activities instead of wasting time. You can study at home and can cover your topics which our done in class. This is my theory.

Now school ended and we are moving to our buses and vans. Oh gos so hot it is today!

"Hey look ruhu, who is there" I heard kiara and she was pointing towards someone.

"Hmm okay kiara..I will handle baby. You can goo. Byee baby" I bid goodbye to kiara and went towards the person smirking.

.............................................................................................................................

So readers how was the chapter 😎
I hope you all liked that and dont forget to vote
Meet you in next chapter 👋
Follow me on instagram @author_dark.mistress for spoilers.
Byeee!!!