Muqabla

Heyy Readers !! ❤️
How it is going ?☺️
Here's next chaapter.. I hope you will like it😉
Please Vote My Chapter And Follow Me 🙈❤️
.............................................................................................................................

Ruhani's Pov

I was done with my turn to show him who is RUHANI ARORA and why is she called the best in dance. He accepted that yes my dance was fantastic but still his attitude was very high. Like how he is so confident that he can still beat me in this challenge. Huh! Chalo abhi doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani ho hi jayega. Bichara khada hai sabke beech mein apne music ke chalne ka wait kr rha hai aur mam se abhi tk play hi nhi horha. Bahut badhiya mam sahi time pr nhi chl rha hai aapka music system. Very good. He deserves this for sure. I passed him a look with "tch tch tch". And now i can see annoyed face of his which is expected.

And The Music Played!
(I suggest you to play song Muqabla from Street Dancer 3 on spotify in background to enjoy the chapter further)

Okay, first he started with his neck movement on the sound. Then his foot movement were going on floww and... ya he was doing it perfectly bruh! Not that bad actuallyy not at all bad.

aayaa hoon aaj main
leki jaaounga dil tera
roke koyi muje toke koyi muje
doongaa use jahaan se mitaa
ore-o
mukkala muqaabala laila o-ho laila
muqaabala subhaan allaah laila o-ho laila

I still managed my face to be in same attitude till his dance ends. Let's see till the end but ya till now it was going with his perfect flaws.

(Here his friends talking)
"Badhiya kar rha hai humara sher." Maahik said.

"Haa kar toh sahi rha hai parrr.. uski laila impress hoyegi kyaa." Samarth said and they all looked at Ruhani with hope in their mind.

"Abe ye toh full attitude ke saath khadi hai, isko acha nhi laga kya? Aamkhein hai ya button" Saatvik said. "Hmm, pta nhii kya soch rhi ho dimaag mein" Maahik said while nodding.
"Ye toh ab jhamoore ke dance ke baad pta chalega." Saatvik said and all laughed.

main hua tera majanu too ban ja meri laila
aaj chalegaa jaadoo tera-mera pehla-pehla

This lines came and I noticed that he was making eye contact with me while lipsing these lines and dancing on beats. So I only did lipsing of female lines with expressions while watching at him.

sun ke ye teri baathen darataa hai mera jiya
too hee bataa de zaraa kya hai iraadaa tera
dil ko sambhaal too hero main hee to hoon tera
teri hee baathon ne do mulaaqaaton ne
chhina mujse mera hai jiya
ore-o
mukkala muqaabala laila o-ho laila
muqaabala subhaan allah laila o-ho laila

(Other girls in the group)
"Who is this boy dancing so good" Shivya asked
"He is Raghav and Mam said that he is very good in dancing. Also he will choreograph his boys team." Sonam told her.
"Ohh interesting" Shivya said while smirking.

Ruhani's POV

And now his stunts are blowimg my mind. Fuck, he is so good in moonwalk. And doing cartwheel his abs showed up and damn he is looking hot. His biceps are so strong and his nerves are like coming out. According to me, i think no one can beat him in arm wrestle.
Well I will like to see it later.

Okay so I come out of my thoughts when a sound of clapping came to my ears. I also clapped in hesitation.

"Well Done Raghav Beta, You can add a pyramid in last and choreograph your friends also. If you need more then let me know. I will help" Savita mam praised him.

"Yes Mam, Thanks a lot" He replied with genuine smile.

And now I can see him coming to me. He was full wrenched in sweat. And it's obvious like after dance and these heavy stunts. His hair was messed up and coming on his forehead being wet due to sweat. And I can say his face smirking.

"So, I don't think that i need to ask" He asked me keeping his arms folded.
"Uhh.. what do you mean and what are you talking about" I replied him with a confused and poker face.
Ofcourse I know dumb!
"Oh haa ab toh tum kuch keh hi nhi paogi na" He said with a chuckle. Idiot!

"Uhh. I dont know and I need to go. Excuse me" I said to him and was about to go to mam.
But he hold my wrist and pulled me towards him while his chest was now collided with my back and he was holding was wrist at my back.

"Omg such a drama you are. You can't even lie properly babygirl." He whispered in my ear and I can feel his warm breath.

"Just leave me and let me go." I said in a whispering voice but it was audible to him.

"For now I am leaving but from now you will be tired seeing me around you all the time. Remember that babygirl!" I got shivers listening to him. And why the fuck he is calling me babygirl. I know I am junior of his but still not a baby dumbo! And then he left my hands.

I turned around to face him and thrown some glares to him while he winked. Huh?
I cant stand him seriously. What he thinks of himself?

Raghav's POV

Oh god her reaction was so annoyed.. I liked thatt actually loved that. Also now she had to tolerate me around her becausee I love to annoy her.. This iss just beginning babygirl. Just wait and watch what all i can do. First of all i have to collect some info about her.

"Oye sun gadhe,i want every info about bab.. I mean ruhani by tomorrow" I said to shivansh.
While he looked at me for seconds.

" are you kidding me, why you want to know about her biro.. She is only a dance partner.. Nothing else" He replied me shrugging his shoulders. His question is valid but thats my choice.

" jitna bola hai utna kar.. Nhi krna toh seedha bol" i said him

"but.." he was about to say but i stared at him so he said "okay fine cool down" he said looking at me.

"good enoigh" i said.

When this rehearsal is going to end. I need to go. I was just thinking about this and suddenly babygirl came and said

"rehearsal is done, you can go to your class and tomorrow in zero period you have to be present here.. Got it?"

"Yes thankyou" I said and me and my friends went back to our class..

.............................................................................................................................

So readers how was the chapter 😎
I hope you all liked that and dont forget to vote
Meet you in next chapter 👋
Follow me on instagram @author_dark.mistress for spoilers.
Byeee!!!