Staring

Heyy Readers !! ❤️
How it is going ?☺️
Here's next chaapter.. I hope you will like it😉
Please Vote My Chapter And Follow Me 🙈❤️
.............................................................................................................................

Raghav's POV

I was in canteen waiting for my friend Shivansh. He was taking so much time to complete his work in class. I was fed up of him. I told him to com fast in canteen coz i was starving badly. But now see where is he ? Ugghhh!! He likes to annoy me a lot like alot .

After few minutes he finally came. " Are sorry yr raghav bro.. kaam khtam hi nhi ho rha tha aur agar pura nhi krta toh vo madam daant ti toh isliye" He said.

" Abe chal ab chup kar aur jaldi se le kuch khane ko.. meri aisi taisi ho rhi h bhookh ke maare " I said and he nodded. He went towards the counter to buy something while I was wondering around and then my eyes caught someone . Her back was facing me and I couldn't see her face. She was talking with a girl with a girl as i can see that girl but the thing is I want her to turn around.

Her black hair were tied in a ponytail looking amazing. I tried to see her face but was not able because of the rush in canteen. I was looking only when suddenly Shivansh voice came to my ears.

" Abe kise taad rha hai itne dhyan se " He said chuckling. " Bakwas kam kiya kar.. Kisi ko nhy taad rha tha " I said taking bite of burger . " Hmm tere liye koi ladki nhi hai kyunki koi tereko bhav hi nhi detii" He said and laughed. "Abe oye zyada mat bol.. terese zyada mere paas hi aati hai ladkiya kaam karane" I said by showing my collar up. " Haa Haa vhii toh bola.. kaam karwane aati haii.. baat krne nhii" He said and ran away to get saved from me becoz now i will hit him hard. " Abe ruk saale, tereko abhi batata hu "

I was running after him and then i again saw her but now from front. Then i got to know that she is npne other than Ruhani. She travels in school bus. And i also joined the bus 2 days ago. She was going to her class with her friend. I hid behind the pillar and stare her. I dont know why but yes i was staring her silently. She has fare colour skin with flushed cheeks and pink lips with lip gloss. I never noticed her like this. Not only her, I never noticed any girl like this.
But why now ?

I was lost in my thoughts then i felt someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around only to see Bastard Shivansh smirking with raised eyebrows. " What, Wh..Why are yo..you smirking " Fuck! Why i shuttered. "Becoz you are staring a girl non stop and when i asked , you didnt tell me..Why so?" He asked me by keeping his arms folding on chest.

" Vo.. Main.. Main.." I said by scatching my head from back with hands

"Yes.. Continue, You What? I waiting for you to speak" He said by nodding
I was about to say further but then bell rang for next period after break.

" Umm.. let's go to class otherwise we will be late " I said and walked further so that he cannot see my face. " Haa haa beta chal .. bach gya aaj tu " He said walking behind me and i sighed.

When I reached class with him. I saw Zayna standing at door. " Le teri sakhi aayi hai terese baat krne.. sirf ek ye hi h teri dost ladkiyo mein.. vo bichari bhii pata nhy kaise jhel rhi h tujhe" Shivansh said And I glared him " Hogya tera?" I said and he chuckled. I asked him to go. Then I go near Zayna.

" Hmm? Bolo madam ab kya hua tujhe " I said to her. "Are raghav main keh rhi thi ki mujhe ek rough notebook de yr koi.. tereko bus mein dedungy" She said in hurry. " Abe ab konsi notebook bhul gyi ghar pr? kiska period hai tera ?" I said by moving towards my bag. " Are yr maths ki reh gyi aur aaj koi rough notebook bhi nhi hai.. Vo Varuna madam kha jayegii mereko kachha.. tu de na jaldii phir mereko jana hai apni class mein" She said in worry.
" Acha mata ruk deta hu " I said and she nodded. Then i gave her the notebook and she thanked me smilingly and went back to her section class.

Zayna was my one of the bestest friend and I trust on her blindly. She is with me from 11 years. I always choose her over anyone in friends. She is very close to me. She lived near my house. Just 5 mins away is her home. We both share good bond. She likes very much to tease me and same from my side. We both care for each other. But we are in different sections.

Here I am getting bored in my English Class. " Abe kitna pakati hai ye mansi madam" Shivansh said by getting irritated. He was sitting with me. "Abe vhii toh yrr.. Mereko toh neend aarhi h bhyii" I said and rubbed my hands over my eyes. "Kya kre bhaii yrr " Shivansh said.

Then suddenly we both snapped our heads to each other and said together "Bunk!"
We both laughed silently as we're sitting on the last bench.Then we both discussed idea and high five each other. " Let's Do It."

"Excuse me ma'am"

" Yes now what happened Shivansh"Ma'am replied

"Ma'am , I am not feeling well.. Can I go to medical room" Shivansh said keeping his hand on forehead

" Hmm.. you go" Ma'am replied while nodding.

Then Shivansh was gone outside the class..
Here after 5 mins

" Excuse me Ma'am"

" Ya now what is it Raghav?" Ma'am replied to me by getting irritated

" Vo.. Mam.. can i go to washroom" I said.

"Uffh..You are not letting me teach.. Okay Go Fast" Ma'am replied and diverted her attention back to class and I was gone out of the class.

I was finding Shivansh in the corridor downstairs but he is nowhere. And suddenly someone tapped my shoulders. I got scared and shivered a bit. I thought I was caught by any teacher.
And then i turn around only to see Ruhani in front of me with arms crossed on chest and raising eyebrows. Some of her hair strands were falling on her milky cheeks. She was looking cute though. Oh wait..Why is she here ?

"Wh..What are you..you doing here?" I asked her being shuttered badly.

"Thats my question Raghav.. What are you doing here on 1st floor because your class is on 2nd floor and your period is also going on" She asked me furrowing her brows..

"Vo.. I.. was.."
"We were going to Computer Lab for some work.. Do you have any problem?" Shivansh came from behind and said.. I sighed.

"Ohh.. No I don't have any problem.. I was just asking. You can go" Ruhani replied to Shivansh looking at me

"By the way what were you doing out of your class " Shivansh asked and hit him on his hand from back.

"We.."
"We were going to library because it is our free period" Her friend came and cut her in between.

"Yes me and Kiara were going there" Ruhani said to Shivansh.

We both nodded and all went back to their way.

.............................................................................................................................

So readers how was the update?
Tell me in Comments and vote my chapter please!
See you soon!! Byeeee❤️✨