Challenge

Heyy Readers !! ❤️
How it is going ?☺️ 
Here's next chaapter.. I hope you will like it😉
Please Vote My Chapter And Follow Me 🙈❤️
.............................................................................................................................

Raghav's POV

We both nodded and went back to our way.

"Biro what happened right now.. why were you so nervous in front of her.. that you cant even able to speak" Shivansh asked me raising his eyebrows.

"Are yr chord tu.. kuch nhi" I said him not looking at him.

"Abe tu aise kr rha tha.. vo., main..ye" He started laughing while mimicking like me.

"Tu chup hojaa nhi toh pitega.. aur ab ye bta humne bunk toh maarliya par hum ground mein h agar kisine dekhliya toh" I asked while looking around.

"Tension mat le.. mere paas class pass hai. Koi kuch nhi kahega.. idhar udhar ghumte h school mein." He said me showing the pass and i sighed.

"Hmm okay then let's go" I said and he nodded.

                                                               Ruhani's Pov

"Ruhu who was he?" Kiara asked while we were sitting in library.

"He is Raghav and he goes in my school bus. He just joined few days but i never had a conversation with him." I replied her casually reading my book.

"Ohh.. But he looks handsome baby."She winked at me and i know what was she trying to say.

"No yaar kiara.. I dont even know him much and you are already thinking to ship us. Don't go too far." I said her in stern voice.

"Acha fine baba. I will not say anything until you.."
" Shutup kiara" I cut her in between because she is saying rubbish.

" Aur haa mujhe next period dance room mein jana hai.. Savita mam (dance teacher)called me" I told Kiara and her face immediately become sad because I always go in dance and left her alone in class due to this she gets bored and irritated. So she refuses me not to participate. But i love dance so how can i avoid it. And savita mam always take me in dance because I am best in dance as i said.

"Are yaar ab kyu. Ab konsa function h ruhu.. main pareshaan hogyii hu yr iss savita se. Har baar tereko bula leti hai." She said me getting angry at me.

" Kiaraa relaxx. I know savita mam irritates alot but because of her.. I cant stop participating in dance. And do you know our school's biggest event is coming that is UTSAV. So thats why there will be a dance performance in it. And I am very excited to go there so ya I am participating." I told to her being excited.

"Oh acha UTSAV.. okay fine then." She said and again started reading book.

"You will also come there right." I asked her

"Hmm i will but I am not participating in anything and thats clear. Dont push me over these." She said in a stern voice.

"Yes i know you have social anxiety. I will not force you babyy." I said pulling her cheeks.

Author's POV

After some time bell rang and Ruhani was gone to dance room while Kiara went back to class. And when Ruhani entered the dance room she bumped into someone. Let's see who was that and whats gonna happen.

                                                           Raghav's POV

I love dance and I also participated in dance when I was in Junior wing but then i don't get any chance to do. And now I am going to participate in dance. Thats too a biggest event of our school. I have been called by Savita Mam that this time boys are also being listed for dance so she asked me and some of my friends to come in rehearsal and today was the first day for it. I was going to dance room with full excitement but my chutiya friends were late so I was waiting for them at the door.

And then suddenly someone bumped into me. When i saw her. She was looking too small in front of me and cute at the same time with her annoyed face. And who was she ? One and only Ruhani Arora.

"Umm.. I am sorry." She said being embarrassed and feeling guilty.

" No it's fine. It was my fault as I was standing at the door. Sorry" I said being kind to her.

"Hmm.." She smiled at me and entered the dance room. I was behind her while she was moving forward. But then she stopped and turn around with confusion on her face.

"What are you doing here.. Kyunki jahan tak mujhe pata hai ye dance rehearsal hai.. so that meane you also?" She asked me furrowing her brows.

" Yup, you are absolutely right. This is a dance rehearsal and I am also participating. I know you are being called the best in dance but maybe you dont know that I am one of the best in boys." I told her with a smirk on her face.

" Oh really. We will see that" She said in challenging tone and moved forward to her girls group.

Huh! You cant challenge me in dance Ruhani. You will lose in this.

And then my bastards came and tapped on my shoulders from back. We were 4 boys in dance group. Maahik, Samarth,Satvik and me.

"Why are you smirking like that" Maahik asked me.

"Nothing. Tum log kabhi time par nhi aa skte na."

"Bilkul nhii" They all said together and we chuckled.

"Chalo ab aur naak mat katwana..ache se krlena dance yar" I told them by joining my hands in front of them.

"Are theek hai naa.. tu tension mat le. Humara choreographer tu hi toh hai." Saatvik said

" Haa tabhi bol raha hu ki sun lena meri."

" Abe chal na tu."Maahik said by keeping his hands around my shoulder.

Kamine dost mere

Ruhani's POV

Okay, I dont know why i bumbed into him. And he is saying that he is best in dance. Huh! Let's see that. Challenge in dance with me ? A bigg loss of him. And second thing Savita mam never allows boys for dance because he always choreograph classical dance. So why boys now. Will they choreograph their self. But what if they cant. Then it will be insult of our school. And i dont like it at all.

"Hey, Will mam take auditions of them." I asked shivya, she is in my dance group.

"Yes di, Mam will select them wisely." She replied while looking at them.

"Oh then it is fine." I sighed.

Lets see their auditions. Game ON!

.............................................................................................................................

So readers how was the update?
Tell me in Comments and vote my chapter please!
See you soon!! Byeeee❤️✨