Auditions

Heyy Readers !! ❤️
How it is going ?☺️ 
Here's next chaapter.. I hope you will like it😉
Please Vote My Chapter And Follow Me 🙈❤️
.............................................................................................................................

Ruhani's POV

Game on Mr. Raghav Mehta!

"Okay Girls and Boys.. Make two lines, One for girls and other for boys." Savita Mam enters the chirping dance room stating the order. And everyone started making the lines.

"Ruhani you help them making line of girls as there are junior classes also so they will mess up." She told me and I nodded followed by saying Yes Mam.

"And Raghav, Is your team ready? You also help junior boys." Savita Mam asked Raghav and he obediently followed.

"Mam I have four boys in my team. If I will need more then I will arrange. But for now I think they are enough." Raghav said to Mam by keeping his handson back like a disciplined child.

"Ya sure Raghav, After all you will be leading your team and choreograph them so It depends on you." Mam said smiling towards him and he nodded.

But I was shocked and confused at same time. Is he that much good in dance ? As mam is praising him. Now I am eagerly waiting to see the audition of boys. Let's see their capability.

"Ruhani... Ruhani.. Ruhani beta" I shuddered when I saw Mam calling me in loud voice.

"Uh.. yes.. yes mam" I said being embarrassed and shattered badly.

"Where were you lost Ruhani.. Is everything okay?" She asked me looking in my eyes. Obviously I was lost in my thoughts.

"Uh..umm.. nothing mam. I am okay.. I just" I said bowing my head down as I was regretting.
And he chuckled in his mouth. And then turn around to hide his laugh. I will kill him. Bastard!

"Its fine. I just want you to know something.. Wait.. Raghav Come here." He called Raghav in between who was standing with his friends at some distance. He came and stand beside me.

" Okay so I want you to tell something that this year, Principal Mam asked me to choreograph boys group too for the event. And i know Raghav will do his best. So you both have to handle your groups as Ruhani is a senior in girls and also doing dance from her junior class. so i hope you both will be cooperative. We have one month and it will be enough for the rehearsal. Today we will be starting with auditions. You both get it ?"

"Yes Mam" We both said together and nodded. And Mam goes near her table.

We both faced each other and I said "Dont mess up this time because I always do the best thats why I am here." I said shrugging my shoulders with a tight smile.

"Huh.. this same goes for you" He said in the same tone.

"Okay then be ready" I said directly looking in his eyes.

"I am already. You look for yourself." He said leaning towards me and getting close to my face. I narrowed my eyes for few seconds and left from there leaving him with a smirk on his face.

Raghav's POV

I smirked when she flared her nose in anger due to my reply. Right now she don't even know R of Raghav Mehta and i will teach her that slowly.

After sometime, we starts with the auditions.  Firstly, we start with the girls group the junior one and they all dance well while mam listed some of them. Also, Ruhani helped Mam in judging them and to be honest she pass good judgement in this.

Suddenly a small girl fell because of her moves. Ruhani immediately ran to her and pick her up. Girl was little hurt because of the scratch and was feeling pain in knees. Everyone made a circle around her.

"Everyone, get back to their seats. I will see her." Ruhani told everyone in low voice.
But I was still standing there beside that girl. She gestured me also to go furrowing her brows. I denied and shook my head in no and She sighed making a face of saying "Stubborn"

She was sitting on her knees looking at her scratch. "Ahh, di dard ho rha hai" girl said in pain. She was getting up to bring first aid box but i hold her elbow stopping her. "You wait, I will just bring first aid box" She looked for a moment and then nodded.

I go near the Mam's table to bring it and saw my bastard friends leaning on table.

"Ha bete ab toh tu ladki ka kaam bhi krega.. sahi hai sahi hai" Maahik said with a chuckle.

"Are kyu bichare ko bol rhe ho yrr.. krne do usko impress." Saatvik said in sarcastictone and they all laughed.

"Saalo, ye apne khuraafati dimaag mat chalao, aur side hat.. choti bachi ko lagi h aur tumhe mazaak suj rha haii." I said them and pushed them aside.

"Haa haa theek hai na" Samarth said with chuckle and i glanced at them in anger.

I quickly took the box and get back to her. "Here it is" I said Ruhani forwarding her the box.
She smiled at me and said Thankyou. " Why you took so much time" She asked me raising her eyebrows.

"Umm.. nothing, I was not able to find it." I said scratching my head from back.

"Huh.. thats why i was going." She said in taunt.
And started applying ointment on the scratch. "Ouch.. dii" girl screams. " shh.. it's okay bache..just a little bit then it will be absolutely fine." She said smilling at her with concern.
"You danced so well kiddo. I am sure Mam has listed your name in the team." She said to divert her mind from the pain. "Really!! Yayy di now I will be in your group" girl said in excitement. And Ruhani laughed saying "cutie". I was just observing her treatment and cheerful conversation between them silently. She is very caring .

"Now you sit here for sometime then go with your classmates together.Is that okay" She asked to girl. "Yes di, Thankyou so much." Girl said smiling at her. Ruhani pulled her cheeks and take first aid box to keep it back. I was going behind her.

.............................................................................................................................

So readers how was the update?
Tell me in Comments and vote my chapter please!
See you soon!! Byeeee❤️✨