Her moves

Heyy Readers !! ❤️
How it is going ?☺️
Here's next chaapter.. I hope you will like it😉
Please Vote My Chapter And Follow Me 🙈❤️
.............................................................................................................................

Raghav's POV

I was just walking behind her as she was walking before me to the desk to keep first aid box back at the place.

And she suddenly turned and again bumbed into me.
"Uggh yrr why were you walking behind me like this."Ruhani said being irritated.

"Uhh.. nothing. Main toh bas aarha tha saath." I said

"Koi zarurat nhii hai saath aane ki.. chup chap baith jao side mein" She told me pointing towards my friends.

"Hmm.. fine" I said and then get back to my friend's place.

"Bhaga diya usne tereko" Samarth said and started laughing.

"Shut the fuck up bastard" I said glaring at him hard.

And then the song played "Ghar More Pardesiya"
Everyone's eyes moves towards the girl in centre with her perfect posture.

And then the song played "Ghar More Pardesiya"Everyone's eyes moves towards the girl in centre with her perfect posture

(I suggest you all to play Ghar More Pardesiya From Kalank Movie in background to enjoy her dance)

raghukul reet sada chali aayi
praan jae par vachan naa jaai
jai raghuvanshi, ayodhyapati, ram chandra kee jai!
siyavar, ram chandra kee jai!
jai raghuvanshi, ayodhyapati, ram chandra kee jai!
siyavar ram chandra kii jai

I stared at the girl who was so much grace in her dance moves. Oh my my.. she dances so fucking well. She was doing kathak as classical dance and i would say it suits her perfectly.
Her expressions were admiringly lovely.

raghuvar teri raah nihare
raghuvar, teri raah nihare
saaton janam se siya
ghar more paradesiya,
aao padhaaro, piya
ghar more paradesiya,
aao padhaaro, piya

" O bhai sahab.. raghav broo manna padega yr, itna badhiya dance kr rhi hai ye" Maahik said to me with his wide eyes focus on her. Kamina

"Saale tere bas kii nhi h, tu shaant baith." I said him with a smirk.

" Bhadak mat, teri bandi nhi h vo jo aise bol rha hai. Dance ki tareef kr rhe hai" Samarth said looking towards me.

"Muh band krlo apna aur dekhne do" I said being irritated bye them.

maine sud-budh, chain ganvaa ke
ram ratan paa liya
ghar more paradesiya,
aao padhaaro, piya
ghar more paradesiya,
aao padhaaro, piya

(some chit chat between girls of her dance team)

"Wow yr didi kitna acha kr rhi hai" Garima said

"Huh.. o really." Shivya said

"Why can't you praise her a bit, She is really good" Sonam said

"Abee itna khaas kya hai ismein. Pata nhi tum logo ko kya acha lgta hai ismein" Shivya said shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you jealous of her? Thats why you don't like her" Garima asked shivya with raising eyebrows.

"No. Fucking not at all. She is so ordinary." Shivya said throwing sharp glares at Ruhani.

naa to maiyaa kee lori, naa hee phaguna kee horee
mohe kuch doosraa naa bhaae re
jab se naina ye jaa ke
ek dhanurdhar se laage tab se birahaa mohe sataae re
haan, naa to maiyaa kee lori, naa hee phaguna kee horee
mohe kuch doosraa naa bhaae re
jab se naina ye jaa ke
ek dhanurdhar se laage tab se birahaa mohe sataae re
duvidha meri saba jag jaane
duvidha meri saba jag jaane,
jaane naa nirmohia
ghar more paradesiya,
aao padhaaro, piya
ghar more paradesiya,
aao padhaaro, piya

How the fuck she is so good at showing expressions. Her smile. Her eyes. Her lipsing. Everything is absolutely prefect. Her ghungroo are giving charms to her dance moves. Every beat is syncing with her. Her hair was also flowing with her obediently. Once her eye contacted me in between and i go shivers. She didnt lose her focus and continued amazingly.
Will I lose in challenge?

gayi panghat par bharan-bharan paniya,
deewaani gayi panghat par bharan-bharan paniya ho,
nainon ke...
nainon ke tere baan se moorchhit huee re hiraniya
jhoom jha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na, jha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
bani re bani main teri jogania
ghar more paradesiya,
aao padhaaro, piya
ghar more paradesiya,
aao padhaaro, piya

I came back to reality with sound of claps as i was lost in watching her. Why she fucking stopped. I want to see more of her dance yrr. Likee wow her dance was appreciative.
Go
"Very good Ruhani. Your dance was fantastic. I will try to make some changes in between. Rest was beautiful. Also you have to teach the same to your dance girls team." Savita Mam said to her with smile. Does she really need changes in steps? I don't think so

"Ya so what were you saying Mr. Mehta" She came to witha teasing tone.

"Uhh.. ya you were good actually fantastic." I told her with a tight smile.

"Thats what I said earlier. Right?" She asked my folding her arms on chest.

I step forward and leaning towards her said "Yes, I am impressed but still my turn is yet to come then tell me what you said earlier." She gulped down and move backwards to leave some gap between us.

"Hmm fine. Go for your turn." She said to me looking everywhere but not to me. While I smirked to see her reacting like this. And she gets back to stand with her girls.

"Bhaii ye chal kya raha haii.. koi kuch batayegaa" Maahik asked coming from behing and i sighed irritatedly.

"Are aapas ki baat h yrr.. smjha kr thodaa" Saatvik said in a teasing tone then getting a glare from me.

"Ohoo yrrr.. chl ab toh teri baari haii naa dance krne kii.. chal jaa mere sher, dikhade sbkoo apna naagin dance." Samarth said and hearing his last words. They all laughed while I got angry and left them.

I was standing in centre waiting for musicto play. Ruhani made eye contact with me and passed me a "now your turn face" while I nodded smiling.
Save me today god