part 1✨

Famous broadcasting enterprise (Rkive industry) with the unbreakable records which are literally impossible for any other industry to break. Well it is more famous for its handsome CEO(Kim Namjoon) and his charming assistant(Min Yoongi).

Kim Namjoon the CEO of Rkive industry famous for his attitude, wealth, professionalism in taking over the deals and if course for looks. For his looks boys also agreed to wear heels cause everyone knew that he was bi- sexual.

Same goes with his assistant but more than best friend Min Yoongi. Just like his boss he is also very workaholic, creative,can escape from any complicated situations. He is an introvert doesn't like to talk with anyone much and he is also bi- sexual.

IN THE CONFERENCE HALL

"So what do you think about the deal Mr.John?" --Namjoon said as he looking at the person who was sitting in front him with his dragon sharp eyes out of seriousness

"Well Mr. Kim it's everyone 's dream in the Seoul to do atleast one deal with you and you are asking me about the confirmation I'll glad to do this  deal with you "

After Mr John's confirmation about the deal the hall filled with the sound of applause and Namjoon also did a bow and handshake with his new buisness partner.

In Namjoon's cabin

"Namjoon you called me,do you need any help from me?"- Yoongi asked as he entered Namjoon's cabin while looking at the files .

"Yoongiaaa I am so tired today , let's do a party at my place for relaxation,what do you say ??"-Namjoon said while removing his coat.

"Today! Well ok let's do. I am also free today and want to relex" - Yoongi said while looking at Namjoon

"Love you broo" -Namjoon said and gave Yoongi a wink

*Yoongi showed him his middle finger and left*

In Namjoon's mansion

"Yoongi you want some more beer "-Namjoon asked more than shouted from the kitchen

"No I have much here get some more ice "- Yoongi also shouted while watching T.V in the living room

"Ok" -Namjoon said

"How is your life is going Yoongi ?"-NAMJOON said while sitting next to Yoongi

"How you supposed to think a life of an assistant?"- yoongi said without any expression

"I think good if the assistant assist a boss like me 😉"-Namjoon winked at Yoongi

*Yoongi gave him his one of the most disgusted looks *

*Namjoon coughed when he got the look from his friend*

(here is the first part guys hope you like this and please ignore my grammatical mistakes 🙏 because English is not my first language)

(Tell me in the comments if you like this part 😀)