01 Taming Trouble 🤧🐇

--" You dumbass, you couldn't find another person for marriage, could you? You had to marry a well-behaved one like me. Now watch, I'll give you such therapy that you'll never think of marriage again. You troublesome guy, I'll cure you of the excitement you had about getting married. Because of you, my dad rushed to marry me off so soon. When I tried to escape through the balcony, I found guards standing there too. Just wait, I'll give you such a therapy that you can't even imagine, you muscular crocodile.

Jungkook said these words to his newly wedded husband, Kim Taehyung as he sat on the bed. Taehyung, staring at Jungkook's glaring face in shock, was trying to figure out what was happening?

Jungkook, now even angrier at Taehyung's silence, got up from the bed and stood in front of him, grabbing his turban and tossing it aside.

--" You asshole, are you mocking me? Why aren't you speaking? Or should I give you cockroach therapy?

Hearing some weird stuffs name, Taehyung stuttered,

--" W-what are you saying? I don't understand anything. And why are you talking like that?

--" Now get this through your head- First rule,

1. You're not allowed to touch me.
2. You can't interfere in my matters.
3. You must help me with all my mischief.
4. Studying doesn't interest me anymore, and I don't plan to do it.

If you try to ignore any of these rules, you'll soon learn who Jungkook is. Did you really think I'd let you cage my fun and playful life like this? How could you think that I'd stand idly by?"

After delivering his speech, Jungkook plopped down on the bed, stretching out lazily. Taehyung just laughed quietly and grabbed his clothes to head to the washroom.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stretched out even more and fell asleep, sprawled across the bed

Meanwhile, Jungkook stretched out even more and fell asleep, sprawled across the bed. As Taehyung changed, he thought to himself,

--" My cute baby, how mischievous can you be? I want to see it for myself. The more your mischief increases, the more romantic I'll become. I want to see just how far my mischievous wifey can go. You've been brought into my life for a reason, my tiny little wifey. Now you'll see who your one and only husband, Kim Taehyung, truly is.

I didn't say anything earlier because I wanted to see how fast my mischievous wifey can talk. Jungkook, with your fiery attitude and playful nature, I've already fallen for you, baby. You've become the queen of my heart, and I'll keep you forever in the embrace of my arms."

Taehyung left the room and saw Jungkook is quick asleep, exactly as he has been. He called Jungkook once but received no response, so he called him again. This time, Taehyung grabbed a glass of water and splashed it on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook woke up screaming:

--" OH MY GOD, has the roof started leaking? Someone save me! I don't want to die so soon. Dad, save me!

--" Relax, your husband's house isn't so flimsy that the roof will start leaking. Now get up, change your dress, eat something, and then you can sleep.

--" You fool! How dare you ruin my sleep? I'll...ugh kill you..

Unable to control his anger, Jungkook lunged at Taehyung and bit his neck. Taehyung hadn't expected such a thing, and closed his eyes as Jungkook bites down hard. Still holding onto his neck, Jungkook soon fell asleep again. Before Jungkook could fall over, Taehyung caught him and laid him down properly. He gently removed Jungkook's jewelry and tossed his scarf aside. Smiling to himself, Taehyung thought,

--" This silly boy has grown in age but not in wisdom. Tomorrow, when my sisters/brothers-in-law will tease him about biting me, I'll enjoy watching his embarrassed face. Oh, God, please calm down my little wifey's temper. Who would think this naughty little thing could look so innocent when he's asleep?

After making sure Jungkook was comfortable, Taehyung laid down beside him. He kept watching Jungkook until he eventually fell asleep too.

At around two in the morning,

Taehyung woke up, feeling something strange. He looked at his position and realized that Jungkook was sleeping with his head resting on deep inside Taehyung's neck, an arm wrapped around him, and one leg draped over his stomach.

Normally, Taehyung couldn't sleep if someone touched him, but with Jungkook, he felt a different sensation-an electric current seemed to course through him. Struggling to control himself, Taehyung gently pulled Jungkook closer and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning,

Taehyung was woken up by Jungkook's screams. Luckily, before Jungkook woke, Taehyung had already disentangled himself and placed a pillow between them, knowing full well that Jungkook would cause a huge scene. As Taehyung sat up, Jungkook grabbed his collar and said narrowing his eyes,

--" YOU THIEF! YOU STOLE MY JEWELRY!

--" Hey, your jewelry is in the drawer by the dressing table. I took it off last night so you could sleep comfortably. Why would I steal your things?

--" Don't think I'm a fool! You took it off so you could sell it. Don't think I don't know-I understand everything.

Taehyung gave a done expression and said in a brief tone,

--" I only took it off for your own good.

--" Well, just like you secretly took off my thighs, I'll secretly put makeup on you and post pictures online. Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

With that, Jungkook stormed out of the room in his bed hair, Taehyung left dumb founded there saying,

--" Oh, God, what kind of crazy boy have I fallen in love with?

-

-

-

To be continued...!!!

Gonna update soooonnnn..

Here I got something for you,

That's daring, Koo..!!