09 Dumpling Drama 🥟🥴

--" WHAT?!

Taehyung frowned in confusion.

--" What is 'WHAT'? Why did you brake so hard? Ugh, I hit my ass ahh. You really don't understand anything, do you?

Jungkook rubbed his forehead, pouting.

--" What is the meaning of 'hitting your ass'? And where do you come up with these strange words?

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, amused.

--" 'Hitting your ass' means when something suddenly hits you and it hurts. A well-mannered guy like you doesn't understand anything..? So sad.

Jungkook smirked in victory. Taehyung smirked back and teased, laughing,

--" You should've told me earlier that you don't like good looking men. And you hinted with that song that I'm a handsome guy, right? So no one else would look at me, huh? You should've told me earlier you were feeling jealous.

Jungkook crossed his arms, looking away and replied,

--" That's absolute nonsense! I couldn't care less about being jealous of you.

--" I see, I see, I understand everything.

Taehyung burst into laughter, seeing Jungkook's reaction.

--" You understand nothing but your own nonsense.

Jungkook shot back, rolling his eyes.

~~

Due to their late departure, it's already evening. Taehyung drives while Jungkook rests his head against the seat, gazing out of the window. He keeps stealing glances at Jungkook's face, illuminated by the moonlight. The car carrying Jungkook's parents has already left, and Jungkook stares at the night sky, lost in thought.

The surroundings are beautiful, the sky twinkling with stars. They are driving through a secluded road, surrounded by darkness. Jungkook shifts closer to Taehyung, moving away from the window, and Taehyung smiles at the subtle gesture.

Taehyung stops the car in a more secluded area and leans in to unbuckle Jungkook's seatbelt. Misunderstanding his intentions, Jungkook pushes him away, placing his hand on Taehyung's chest shouting,

--" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Jungkook's voice is sharp.

Taehyung doesn't respond. Instead, he steps out of the car and opens the door on Jungkook's side. Jungkook hesitates but is pulled out forcefully.

--" You ill-mannered guy, where have you brought me? Oh, you're not going to sell me, are you? Oh, Dada, it seems you won't see your son again. This guy might kill me today.

Jungkook's voice quivered as he dramatized his panic. Taehyung's tone is dangerously low as he spoke,

--" What are you saying? Be quiet. If you say another word, I might just kiss you right now, then you'll understand.

--" Okay, I won't say anything more. Ugh, what a bad guy.

Jungkook muttered the last sentence under his breath, looking away with tiny pouty lips.

After sometimes,

Taehyung gestures toward the trees in front of them, and Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise. Hundreds of fireflies dance around the trees, their soft glow lighting up the night. Jungkook's face lights up, and he runs forward, spotting a nearby riverbank. Taehyung follows behind, smiling to himself as he watches Jungkook's excitement.

 Taehyung follows behind, smiling to himself as he watches Jungkook's excitement