06 Romantic devil 👿😅

Taehyung's parents were staring at him in shock, wondering why he suddenly screamed like that. Mrs. Kim suspected Jungkook had something to do with it, so she changed the topic instead of looking at Taehyung.

Jungkook was pressing his toenail into Taehyung's foot. Poor Taehyung couldn't say anything nor do anything about it.

The whole house was being decorated for their reception, with lights and fabrics of various colors. Children were running around noisily, and everyone was busy with different tasks. Taehyung had gone outside to take care of some matters, while Jungkook was sitting and chatting with Taehyung's some cousins as Jimin was busy with preparation and he doesn't get comfortable with anyone other than Jimin here. The cousins were trying to tease him with their remarks. But Jungkook cleverly dodged them off, keeping a bright smile on his face while cursing them in his mind.

One of the women from the group said playfully nudging him,

--" You know, Tae really loves you. We know for sure that he won't let you out of the room at night. Still, we scolded him.

Jungkook was cursing them silently in his mind but replied smiling,

--" No, I mean, he really made me angry last night, that's why I wanted to make him get scolded.

--" Well then, make sure to soothe him with some loves later, okay?

Jungkook gritted his teeth and was thinking to himself,

--" If this were my house, I would have shown you. Oh God, please put a brake on my mouth... I don't know how long I can hold it. Once the brake slips, who knows what would happen to them?

That's when Jimin came and rescued Jungkook from the situation like an angel he is and said,

--" Okay, now get some rest, Kookie. Someone from the parlor will come soon to get you ready.

Jungkook being relieved, jumped from his seat and quickly answered,

--" Yes, chimmy hyung.

Jungkook then walked inside his room or more like their room while condemning his father,

--" Phew, marriage is such a complicated thing. Dad, what mess have you put me in?

Then suddenly seeing a picture of Taehyung on the wall, he muttered,

--" Oh my, this grumpy guy is quite handsome.

Taehyung was a very stylish guy, evident from his room. In the middle of the room, there was a bed, a center table next to it, and a bookshelf filled with different types of books. There was also a wardrobe and various pieces of modern furnitures, making the room well-arranged.

 There was also a wardrobe and various pieces of modern furnitures, making the room well-arranged