12 Tae in bunnyland 🐇🐾

From then, Jungkook used to secretly observe Taehyung. Later, Jungkook found out all the details about him and started sending letters to Taehyung's house regularly. Taehyung, unaware of who the unknown person was, used to get irritated and throw them away.

Jungkook did everything from the shadows, so Taehyung had never seen him before and didn't know about him. When Taehyung expressed his dislike for all of this, Jungkook decided to leave everything up to fate, choosing not to push further, knowing that love cannot be forced. But when Jungkook saw Taehyung's picture, taken by Mr. Jeon for his marriage, he couldn't help but fall for him even more.

But fate however, brought them together today. Taehyung was in shock as he listened to Jungkook's confession, realizing that he was now deeply in love with the same person he had ignored for so long. Feeling blessed that destiny had brought them together again, Taehyung attentively listened to every word Jungkook said.

But after sometime, Jungkook stopped talking. Taehyung looked up to find him asleep. Carefully, Taehyung laid Jungkook down properly, turned off the light, kissed Jungkook's forehead, and held him close, whispering to himself,

--" My mischievous baby, I'm sorry. From now on, no more ignoring you. I'm completely yours. If you hadn't told me this today, I would have never known. But I'm happy now because you love me. No more anger or misunderstandings, I understand your heart now and won't hurt you again. I never imagined this mischievous boy loved me. You fell for me because you liked the song 'Slow dancing' so much.

Taehyung chuckled softly.

--" I'll dedicate your favorite song to you while sitting right in front of you, and watch your blushing face. I thought I had been clever in making you mine, but now I realize you had already set the goal.

Eventually, Taehyung fell asleep, holding his beloved close, finding a special kind of comfort and joy in sleeping like this.

The next morning, Jungkook woke up, feeling embarrassed to find himself still held in Taehyung's arms. Blushing, he gave Taehyung a light kiss and ran his hand over his face.

Taehyung stirred awake, and as soon as he moved, Jungkook pretended to be asleep again. Taehyung hugged him tighter, saying,

--" I belong only to you, then why do you give me secret kisses like a thief? From now on, do it when I'm awake.

--" Don't s-say such ridiculous t-things!

Jungkook stammered, blushing and thinking in his mind,

--" Oh no, I got caught! This devil is so clever. However, he isn't be allowed to say anything more. Cause I won't give any chance to speak huh!

Trying to compose himself, Jungkook opened his eyes and found Taehyung watching him with a smirk. When he tried to get up, Taehyung quickly pulled him onto his chest. Jungkook, in an attempt to escape, bit Taehyung's neck gently, making him let go. Jungkook dashed to the washroom.

--" Why is this boy like this?

Taehyung grumbled rubbing his neck with hiss,

--" I thought to start the morning with a passionate kiss, but instead, I got bitten like a vampire. Just wait, I'll get back at you, darling.

Jungkook came back to the room, grabbed his morning jogging outfit, and returned to the washroom. Taehyung lay back, watching his every move. Jungkook then picked up his earphones and phone, ready to leave the room, but Taehyung pulled him against the wall and, before Jungkook could say anything, murmured,