11 Whispers of heart 💖🎸

Jungkook played with Taehyung's hair, drawing patterns as he smiled softly. Taehyung felt the gentle touch and held Jungkook closer, resting his face against Jungkook's stomach. Each breath Taehyung took sent shivers through Jungkook's body. Jungkook tried to move Taehyung's face away, but he couldn't.

He looked down at Taehyung and spoke softly,

--" I'm that boy who used to send letters to your house every day, and you would angrily throw them away. I'm the one who secretly stole your favorite watch. I first saw you by the lake, singing with your guitar, surrounded by friends. But my eyes were only on you. I didn't let you catch me on purpose back then, and I've been playing hide-and-seek with you ever since. I was determined to win your, my devil hubby.

Jungkook paused, looking thoughtful, then continued with a playful smile,

--" Devil hubby, I fell for you after hearing you sing. That song you sang still echoes in my ears. Watching that video of you singing makes me fall asleep with a smile on my face.

FLASHBACK

One afternoon, while Jungkook was hanging out with friends by the lake, he glanced to the side and noticed a guy sitting there with a guitar, playing a song while others gathered around him. As Jungkook approached, the guy began strumming the guitar and singing,

🎶🎶It's about time we get it straight,
Gimme a minute if it ain't too late..
It sounds about right.
This can't be forced, babe.
It shouldn't feel like this
Hurts too much already..
Stay with me 'til the end of the day,

Maybe we~~
Could be
Slow dancing
Until the morning
We could be romancing
The night away

Turnin' me up and back off like this
What do you want? Do you not like it?
Stop teasin' me, boy
Now, you made me leave my heart out here~
Step on me and I'll lift you up~
Find someone new again
Got it on, did you?~
We were so much alike
Now we're just distant neighbors~

Maybe we~
Could be
Slow dancing
Until the morning
We could be romancing
The night away🎶🎶

Jungkook was captivated by the guy's voice, which floated through the air like a gentle breeze. He felt drawn in, unable to take his eyes off him. The way the guy played the guitar with such passion made Jungkook's heart race.

Jungkook sat quietly behind a nearby tree, hidden from view as he watched Taehyung strumming his guitar by the lake surrounding his friends group

Jungkook sat quietly behind a nearby tree, hidden from view as he watched Taehyung strumming his guitar by the lake surrounding his friends group.The sun dipped lower in the sky, casting a golden hue on the water's surface, making the scene feel almost magical.

He couldn't help but feel drawn to Taehyung's laughter, which echoed softly as he joked with his friends. Jungkook's heart raced as he admired the way Taehyung's fingers danced over the strings, his expression completely absorbed in the music. There was something mesmerizing about him, something that made Jungkook's breath hitch in his throat.

As the group sang along, Jungkook leaned in closer, barely daring to breathe. He felt like a voyeur, but he couldn't tear his eyes away. Taehyung caught the sunlight just right, his boxy smile capturing the hue, and Jungkook felt deep admiration.

When Taehyung glanced around, Jungkook ducked behind the tree, heart pounding. He chastised himself for spying but couldn't shake the feeling that there was a connection between them, even from a distance.

Finally, Taehyung finished his song, and the group erupted in applause. Jungkook felt a pang of envy as he watched them celebrate together. He wished he could be part of that world, to share laughter and music with Taehyung.

He finally went back to his own friends group and excitedly remarks,

--" Guys, did you hear a very pleasant song playing when I went to pick Dada's call just now.

Jungkook started, trying to keep his tone casual even though he was stunned,

--" There was this guy playing guitar, and he was incredible.

His friends exchanged curious glances as Yugyeom asked, leaning in with interest,

--" Who was it?!

--" I'm not sure. He has this aura about him, like he was in his own world. Everyone, I mean maybe his friends were also stunned, just mesmerized.

Jungkook replied, his heart racing at the thought of Taehyung.

--" Sounds intriguing.

Bambam said, a teasing smile on his face as he added,

--" Did you get his number?!

Jungkook rolled his eyes, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement, he again dive in the thoughts of the 'slow dancing' singing person,

--" No! I was too busy just.. watching. He's like this mysterious figure, you know? But the voice was oh soo deep.

Lisa raised her eyebrows and asked, tilting her head,

--" What do you mean? Like, is he some kind of musical genius?

--" Yeah, something like that.

Jungkook said, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. He added more,

--" But it's not just the music. There's something about him that's really captivating.

Yugyeom smirked and remarked,

--" You have got a crash on him, don't you hmm, Jungkookie?

--" Shut up!

Jungkook shot back, though he couldn't hide his smile. The teasing only made his feelings more apparent, that's when, he saw the guy with guitar and his friends going somewhere in front of them. Seeing them, Jungkook's friends immediately recognised the guy with guitar and they became relentless.

--" Come on, Jungkook! Just go and say hi!

Yugyeom encouraged, elbowing him lightly. Jungkook watched as Taehyung joking and going out of sight but he didn't budge, he wanted to make their encounters more special.

-

-

-

To be continued...!!!

So this was the first meet..😅