17 Tender Moments 🌙💖

At 2 a.m. Jungkook wakes up and calls Taehyung, who looks at him sleepily. Jungkook moves closer and says,

--" I'm really hungry. Can you give me something to eat?

--" Hmm, hold on, but the food’s cold. I'll order something again.

Jungkook shook his head and replied,

--" No, don’t wake anyone up this late. Just give me whatever’s there. Hurry, my head is spinning.

--" Your head might feel a bit heavy. Alright, let me feed you, okay? You eat like a good boy and then go back to sleep.

--" Hmm.

Taehyung gets up to bring the covered food. Jungkook leans against his chest, and Taehyung, holding the food in bed, wraps his arms around him and whispers,

--" Silly boy, how will I feed you if you sit like this? I might end up smearing the food all over your face instead of feeding you properly. Eat first, then you can stay like this all night.

Jungkook snuggled more into his hubby's chest and whined,

--" No, I want to eat like this, no arguments.

--" You need to sit still when you eat. Eat first.

The baby bunny pout and conclude,

--" Then I won’t eat at all.

--" Okay, okay, fine. Eat like this, I won’t say anything. Open your mouth. Aaa..

Taehyung feeds Jungkook while he eats, occasionally turning to feed Taehyung in return. They smile at each other as they continue feeding one another. Afterward, Taehyung gives Jungkook some water, wipes his hands, and lies down beside him. Jungkook, still speaking a bit incoherently, snuggles into Taehyung's chest. Taehyung strokes his forehead lovingly and holds him close until they both fall asleep again.

The next morning, Jungkook wakes up, holding his head. He looks down and sees that he's wrapped in a traditional outfit. Without saying anything, he heads to the washroom and notices a few shopping bags. He opens one and finds a set of clothes for two person.

Jungkook takes the one of the pair of clothes and goes to freshen up. When he returns, Taehyung is lying face down in bed. Jungkook gently strokes his hairs and kisses his forehead before stepping out onto the balcony.

The morning is beautiful—the sky looks painted, and flocks of birds are flying by. Taehyung sneaks up behind Jungkook, wrapping his arms around him.

Jungkook stays still, gazing at the sky. Taehyung rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder and asks,

--" How are you feeling now? Is your headache okay?

--" Hmm, I’m fine. When did you get that tattoo on the left side of your chest? The design is really beautiful.

There’s a medium-sized "T" with "Kook" written inside.

--" When did you notice the tattoo? I got it the day I started feeling something deep for you. I couldn’t show anyone that your name was in my heart, so I tattooed it here to make sure no one else would ever claim this chest. It’s so I can always feel you close to my heart.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes even though his heart is hammering inside his chest and butterfly are flying in his cute little tummy,

--" Hmm, I see. So you’re that obsessed with me, huh?

--" I don’t need to show it to everyone. As long as you understand, that’s enough for me. I thought you’d be screaming at me this morning, but why no reaction? Are you really okay, Jungkook?