05 Sassy bunny 🐇💅

Jungkook got even angrier and was about to start arguing with the woman when Mrs. Kim and Taehyung intervened to stop them. Taehyung forcefully took Jungkook to his room, while Mrs. Kim led the woman down to the garden trying to calm the woman as well.

Even after going to the room, Jungkook kept grumbling, and Taehyung, looking at him, said,

--" You're very beautiful in every way. God gave you everything including so much beauty. In a word, incredible. But you have one problem-no, actually three problems. It's as if all three of your wires in the brain are disconnected. How am I supposed to live my whole life with a crazy boy?

Jungkook got angry hearing the elder's remarks and the way of staring at his face deeply,

--" Hey, you wooden squirrel. What are you staring at? You pervert! Get out of this room. You just love staring at beautiful faces, don't you?

--" I'm looking at my own wife, and you call me a pervert! Fine, today I'll act like a pervert and accept this accusation. Otherwise, I won't get peace.

--" Wh-what are you saying? Don't scare me. I'm not scared at all.

Taehyung kept advancing, and Jungkook kept backing away. Seeing Jungkook's scared expression, Taehyung tried hard to suppress his laughter. People are like this-they talk big when you're far away, but the moment their beloved stands in front of them, all their bravado disappears.

Taehyung was thoroughly enjoying this, while Jungkook's face turned pale as if he was about to cry.

Jungkook hit the wall while backing up, and Taehyung, with a mischievous smile, took out a box from the nearby cabinet and extended it towards Jungkook. Jungkook, staring blankly at Taehyung, scolded himself internally for his foolishness,

--" Come on, Jungkook, be cool! Why are you so scared in front of this bull? Oh, not bull, but a stupid cow! What was I saying? Oh, yeah, why are you so scared of this idiot? Be cool, be cool.

Taehyung breaking Jungkook's thoughts said casually,

--" Hey, you scaredy cat, have you finished cursing me in your mind? Here, take this.

Jungkook nodded and replied,

--" Hmm, done.

--" What's done?

Taehyung's confused question echoes as Jungkook also casually said,

--" You know, cursing your entire blood-line thoroughly.

--" Oh, good job. By the way, can you please stop calling me with these formal titles and just call me informally?

--" No, I can't. I can't stand pretense. And why did you call me a scaredy cat?

Taehyung leaned a little towards in Jungkook's height and said in a low deep voice,

--" Because you're scared of me, that's why I called you a scaredy cat.

Jungkook bravely straightened his posture and replied ignoring Taehyung's leaning composer,

--" I'm not scared of you at all. Don't lie!

--" Oh, so you're saying you're not scared. Then prove it by doing something. Then I'll know how brave you are.

--" Okay, but not kissing, hugging, or anything like that. Otherwise, I'm ready.

Taehyung's mood became sour as he straightened up and said,

--" Then never mind. You can go now, my dear wifey.

Jungkook smirked and blowed his nails with sassiness while saying,

--" Trying to be smart with me? I know what kind of a pervert you are! You pervert guy, I'll dunk you in a pool of ant blood and crocodile.

Taehyung didn't say anything and started to leave, but suddenly turned back and quickly kissed Jungkook's cheek before running away to avoid any international level scolding.

Jungkook, unsure of what to do, sat down on the bed and burst into tears with dramatic cries. Taehyung, standing by the door, was trying hard not to laugh at Jungkook's reaction.

--" You naughty wifey of mine, you might beat me in mischiefs, but I'll keep giving you romantic therapy. Let's see how you can avoid falling in love with me. You're my naughty baby wife, and I'll be your romantic devil husband. From today onwards, get ready to see this romantic devil side of me, baby.

~~

Mrs. Kim and the other women helped Jungkook dress up in a long beautiful dress again since more people had come to see Taehyung's wife. They made him sit among them, and Jungkook, now trapped, sat with his head bowed, answering everyone's questions robotically, silently cursing them in his mind.

Mr. Kim arranged for food for the guests, and Mrs. Kim, noticing, took Jungkook to the dining table to serve the guests. They made Jungkook sit next to Taehyung. Everyone in Taehyung's house eats together, as it's a strict rule of Mr. Kim that everyone must have dinner and breakfast together, regardless of their schedules. Taehyung was putting food on Jungkook's plate despite his refusals. Jungkook was glaring at Taehyung.

Suddenly, Taehyung screamed.

--" OUCHHH!

Everyone present there looked at him and asked together,

--" What happened, Tae?

Meanwhile our Jungkookie baby be like now,

--" Huh..😏

-

-

-

To be continued...!!!

Why don't you encourage me like you used to? Do I write really badly now?😔

Here I have something,

My pretty flower..😍