I'm back~

Quick Author's note before we get started! Sorry for being so inactive. But here is the next chapter. Enjoy!

Your POV

I run back inside, shivering. My teeth chatter. I quickly close the door.

"Mona!" I groan. She laughs and grabs me a towel. I wrap it around myself.

We both go to our rooms and lay down for the night. I lay there restlessly. I feel like something bad is going to happen. I toss and turn.

I can't sleep so I check my phone. The clock reads that it's 2 AM. I groan and try to fall asleep. I just can't. I suddenly remember something.

It's... Making breakfast. With some guy. He has dark hair and dark eyes. I look happy. We throw flower at each other. Waffles. We are making waffles.

My eyebrows furrow.

"Who the fuck...?" I whisper aloud.

I don't seem to remember much about this memory.

I realize that the guy looks a bit like my boyfriend. Due to the head injury, I don't remember much. I toss and turn and try to remember who the person in the memory is. I reach over to the nightstand and take a sip of water. I roll over and close my eyes.

I slip into sleep. I dream of a party... I'm currently walking to the party after school. The door opens and I'm greeted by Marissa.

"Where is Marissa anyways?" I wonder in my dreams.

The next thing I remember is talking to... The cute guy? Strange... I throw up in front of him. He stands there smoking.

"You're good looking even when you're puking, doll" he smirks as he speaks. The dream suddenly ends.

Dreams don't occur after that. I hear a slight noise. A knock on my window.

'Knock Knock Knock' I head the rhythmic taps.

I suddenly wake up. My eyes widen in fear. I debate getting up. My phone reads the time. 4:30 AM. I get up and slowly walk over to the window.

I am greeted with the face of my boyfriend, Amir. He looks very similar to the person in my dreams. I don't recall those events happening.

I look through the window. I see a glint in his eyes. I can't quite put my finger on it.

"I'm back~" He whispers.

Sorry for the short chapter! I promise to write the next chapter soon.
DARLINGGG GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM JAILLLLL
(He wasn't in jail lmao probably should be)