Surgery

??? POV

I cried in the waiting room. They took Y/N back for emergency surgery. 'What if she doesn't make it?' My thoughts won't leave me alone. I get up and rush to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. I am breathing heavily and my face is red. I feel as if I can't escape my own thoughts. I feel like I can't breath. Hot tears are streaming down my face.

Some girl walks into the bathroom. I can't focus! I'm trying to catch my breath and it just like I can't! She kneels down next to me.

"Hey." She whispers in a soothing voice.

"Just take deep breaths. You are having a panic attack." She soothes me and puts her hand on my arm.

"I-I" I try to choke out between sobs. She pulls me into her arms.

"Shhh, it will be okay. I'm here. Shhhh." She whispers gently. I sit there and cry in her arms.

We sit like that for a few minutes. I finally catch my breath and look up at her. She has the prettiest red hair and blue eyes. She is comforting me and holding me.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"There's no need to thank me. It's basic decency." She says with a kind smile. I smile back and look down. I have a blush on my face.

"Let's get out of here, shall we?" She asks me.

"One sec." I get up and walk to the mirror. I wipe the tears from my face.

"Ready." I sigh.

A few hours later a doctor came and told me Y/N's surgery went well. She said that Y/N should make a quick recovery. My mind was relieved at the thought. Allison was sitting beside me. She also smiled.

"I can't wait to meet your friend. You seem to care a lot about her." She smiles.

"Oh yes, Y/N has been the light in my life for a long time. She nods as I tell her this.

"We better go see her." I say as I stand up.

"Okay" Allison says as she follows me. I see the number on the door. '#505' This is it! I will finally get to speak to Y/N! I open the door. Y/N jumps.

"Y/N it's okay, it's just me." I try to soothe her.

Her brows furrow, "Mona?" She questions.

Amir's POV

I am driving down the street. I am beyond furious. 'God the things that girl is going to get when I find her!' I think to myself. I turn on the radio to clear my mind of my thoughts. Music has always helped me escape reality. My eyes widen at the song that comes on. K. By cigarettes after sex

I remember when I first noticed that you liked me back
We were sitting down in the restaurant waiting for the check
We had made love earlier that day with no strings attached
But I could tell that something had changed how you looked at me then

Y/N come right back
I've been waiting for you
To slip back in bed
When you light the candle

And on the lower East side
You're dancing with me now
And I'm taking pictures of you with flowers on the wall
I think I liked you best when you're dressed in black from head to toe
I think I like you best when you're with me and no one else

Y/N come right back
I've been waiting for you
To slip back in bed
When you light the candle

And I'm kissing you
Lying in my room
Holding you
'till you fall asleep