1- Important people.

So as well all know, in the main questline there's many important characters. This chapter will name the characters and give them a description. (If I get anything wrong, feel free to tell me. It's been ages I've played through the main questline so I may have forgotten details!)

By the way, SPOILER WARNING. In case it wasn't obvious.

~~~~~~~~
Name: The Player.
Alignment: Good..?
Status: Alive.
Description: The Player is the 5th soul rider of the group. She can use all the powers that the 4 other soul riders have. Came to jorvik for a summer break.
~~~~~~~~~
Name: Aideen.
Alignment: Good.
Status: "Dead"???
Description: Aideen is a goddess that landed on jorvik. She walked on the water while playing her harp and once she reached the middle of it all, life spreaded across the island.
~~~~~~~~~
Name: Catherine Moorland.
Alignment: Good.
Status: Dead..?
Description: Wife of Thomas Moorland, mother of Justin Moorland. She felt more connected to horses, feeling outcasted by the people around her. She was a soul rider, using the lightning power.
~~~~~~~~~
Name: Mr Sands.
Alignment: Bad..
Status: Unknown.
Description: Father of Thomas Moorland, Grandfather of Justin Moorland. Working for Garnok. Known to be immortal. Created the Darkcore.
~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Garnok.
Alignment: Evil.
Status: Alive, in "prison".
Description: Evil creature trying to destroy jorvik. He's pandorian. Manipulates people.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Justin Moorland
Alignment: Questionable.
Status: Alive.
Description: Justin is the first NPC the player meets. He later got "taken" by his grandfather to join the quest of bringing back Garnok. Justin did this willingly. He then got kicked out the darkcore because the other dark riders saw him as useless. He then chose to help the keepers of aideen...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Fripp
Alignment: Good.
Status: Alive.
Description: A creature that didn't come from pandoria nor jorvik. He's seemingly the boss of the keeper's of Aideen, making sure Jorvik stays safe for everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Vala Witch
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (literally)
Status: Alive.
Description: A witch who helps anyone, as long as it creates chaos. The more chaos, the more power.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Ydris
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Status: Alive
Description: A hot guy who came from pandoria. He wants to destroy jorvik but he promised he wouldn't after the recent main questline, but its just a temporary promise. He's scared of Garnok. Oh and he hates time... so yk if time doesn't exist that means we can get with him.. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Darko
Alignment: Evil
Status: Dead??
Description: A guy who can walk through pandoria without getting the negative effects. He works for Mr. Sands, trying to free Garnok. During the main questline, he gets thrown by Elizabeth Sunbeam from a platform, supposedly to his death.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Linda
Alignment: Good
Status: Alive
Description: A soul rider representing the moon symbol. She's wise and can see visions of the future.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Lisa
Alignment: Good
Status: Alive
Description: A soul rider representing the star symbol. She's known for healing.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Alex
Alignment: Good
Status: Alive
Description: A soul rider representing the lightning symbol. She's known as the warrior.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Anne
Alignment: Good
Status: Alive
Description: A soul rider representing the sun symbol. She's known as the original leader and she can create magic portals.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sabine
Alignment: Bad.
Status: Alive
Description: A dark rider, seemingly the warrior of the group.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Katja
Alignment: Evil.
Status: Alive.
Description: A dark rider, seemingly representing death and illness.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Jay / Jessica
Alignment: Bad.
Status: Alive.
Description: A dark rider, seemingly the leader of the group.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Erissa.
Alignment: Bad or Evil.
Status: Alive.
Description: Unknown.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those are all the characters for now. I'll add some if you guys recommend some important to the theories! Though for now I'm just including the characters that are related to the theories about the star fridges, etc.

I got most of my info from: https://jorvikipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Jorvikipedia_Wiki