Chapter 2: Maison Adealio

Although Saya's not popular and people call her stuck up. She is very beautiful and the way she looks at me with those crystal blue eyes of her.

It's like falling for a spell. I realized that I had to get Saya for myself. I was trance by her beauty.

I wanted her. No 'want' is not the right word. I needed her. I then started daydream of what I'm going to do with Saya (It's so unthinkable) which caused me to grinned a little. As my desire for Saya grow stronger, I realized that this desire is making me change.

" Shit.... Come on... Control yourself, " I said hesitating. *Is it a boner? *

" Maison, What is the president of the United States? " Miss Williams suddenly asked me. Which caused me to snap back to my senses.

I then look up and watch Miss. Williams in her eyes.

" Can you repeat the question? " I asked kindly.

Just as the teacher was going to repeat the question the bell rang causing the whole class to erupt in excitement to go home. The teacher reminded us about our homework and we went out of the class.

" Maison! " Miss. Williams shouted my name just as I was about to leave the classroom.

Miss. Williams shake her hand at me to follow her.

" Where are we going? " I asked.

" Somewhere more private, " her eyes locked with mines.

" Okay. " I said looking a bit confused.

We walked for 2 minutes, until we're in the school basement.

" What are we doing down here.... Adrianna. " I asked dropping all that respect bullshit.

" Maison what's wrong? " Adrianna asked then continued her question.

" Can't a sister know when something's wrong with her little brother? "

" It's nothing Adrian. " I replied. Adrian is the name that I've given to my sister since Adrianna is too long.

" What?! If I didn't called your name during class. You've could of gone werewolf crazy. You think I could have handled that mess.

Now answer me, and i want the truth! " Adrian said as a protective mother.

" Geeez.... Alright. It's because of this girl I've met 5 hours ago. "

" So all this changing is because of one girl.... Um Maison... Are you an idiot? And besides what are u gonna do when she see your 'true self'? " Adrian ask folding her arms.

" Even if she finds out who i am, its not like I'm going to let her live. " I said grinning.

" You're planning on killing her aren't you? " Adrian asked unfolding her arms then continued,

" Maison how many girls have you killed for this past months now? "

" Hmm...... About 20 to 25." I said unsure.

"Maison I think you should limit down on the amount of girls you kill for a month. Are you always that hungry for human flesh? "

" Hey! It's in my nature to kill and I think you'll also enjoy her. "

" Why would I? " Adrian said turning away from me.

" Because she's a virgin. " I whispered in her ears which started twitching.

Adrian then turn towards me and grinned. Knowing that I have her on my side now. I then continue talking.

" We'll have a feast, on her pure flesh and blood, but first I want to toy with her a bit. "

" Keep talking... "

" I'll let her find out the truth about me. That's the time we'll attack. "

" You know which part of virgins I like? " Adrian asked greedily.

" I know. When I finished with her she'll regret even going on a date with me. I then started laughing.

Adrian joined me in my laughter knowing we both gonna enjoy Saya.

We then stop laughing, and watch each other for a while silently. I then broke the silence.

" OK I'm going to football practice. I'm already late. " I then walked out of the room.

" I'm going back to my office, " Adrian said.

We then left the basement one after the other and went our separate ways.

" I'm gonna make her at least enjoy her rest days with me. " I taught as i walked out of the school building to the football field.

****

"Ach....oo... " Saya sneezed as she walked out of class.

She then stopped walking.

" I have a bad feeling about this....hmm maybe am reacting to much to these omens." Saya started walking..

Read/comment/share/vote