Chapter 15: Saya Bruce

THE TRUTH :

"Don't you know if you pull away like that you'll feel more pain? " he asked then continued.

" I love it the look of pain on your face turns me on. "

" What is this? "

I was having the same dream with the same person.

He then grabbed me and flung me on the bed, as he towered over me, I saw the Red Ruby Crimson on his fangs.

" Fangs? " I couldn't believe my eyes.

***

I then flung out of the bed.

" What was that ? " I questioned myself. " Was it a dream? No it felt more than a dream."

I then stood up off the bed and started thinking for a while.

"Was it piece of my memory, it felt real like it happened to me. "

THROB.

My head throbbed with pain as i fall on the floor. The pain was unbearable, it felt like my head was about to explode.

" Ahh.. " I cried out in pain as I grip my head tightly.

I tried to stand but lost balance and fall back on the floor. I was useless to myself.

Holding on to the chair close to me, using it as support I finally stood up, but my head kept on beating uncontrollable.

Dizzily I let go of the chair and took my time walking back towards the bed.

Lucas finally came rushing into the room.

"Saya!" he shouted.

I turned around looking at him and give him a wearily smile.

"Hey Luc.. " before i can finish I fainted. Lucas caught me in his arms.

***

I arose from my slumber and I regret even remembering what happened to me on that day when I walked home alone.

I then hit my hand against the bedpost in anger. I couldn't believe it, Maison is Alex brother who is a werewolf.

I then looked up," So that means that Maison is also a werewolf."

I then leaned against the bedpost and finally sat down still leaning on it.

I couldn't wrap my head around the situation.

I was left alone in the room to think after Lucas told me what's going to happen to me.

Maison promise that he's not going to let anyone hurt me. He told me that he's not going to let anything happen to me.

I then think of the time when we last talked at the hospital before I was kidnapped by his so call brother Alex.

***

" Hey what you want to talk about. " I asked out of breath.

Maison then came up to me and kissed me hard on the lips.

I broke the kiss and looked at him.

" What's wrong. " I asked him.

I knew something was wrong cause Maison wouldn't just kiss me out of the blue like that.

He then sighed and finally spoke," Saya you're in danger. "

I looked at him confusingly cause I didn't know what he's talking about.

" What do you mean, I'm in danger? "I asked then continued." Have I done anything wrong to anybody. "

"No you haven't done anything wrong, " he said reassuring me.

"Then what's going to happen to me? " I asked my eyes started to fill with tears.

" Don't worry, I'm not going to let anything happen to you, trust me. " he said embracing me in his arms.

***

" Trust him.... Uh. "

Not only he lied to me but he was also the one that killed my sister. My heart started to ached some more.

" Why am I living? " I asked myself, " Why didn't Alex killed me? "

I then remembered that Lucas was there the same time when Alex was about to killed me. He saved me at the right moment.

But....?

" How did Lucas knew I was taken by Alex? " My attention then turned towards the door and I knew something was off.

Did he purposely did this to me. If so why did he do it? I haven't done anything wrong to Maison for him to do this to me.

I had so many unanswered questions..

But one thing for certain. I couldn't forgive Maison for what he have done, to me.

Not only my she sister, I can't see the rest of my family anymore.

Now.... I finally know the truth about what happen in the past. It hurts but I have to accept my fate.

I might be a werewolf, I know. I wish I could kill myself, but I am not suicidal.

I then taught for a while then got up and lay back on the bed, closing my eyes.

This fate... I then smirk, maybe it won't be bad. It might be useful to me.

Vote/comment/share