Chapter 20: Saya Bruce

Back at the cabin:
8:16p.m.

"He's too flamboyance not to come in the woods for me." I said changing my clothes.

During the past year I've been training under Lucas. It wasn't easy but it was worth it. I was even surprise that he know a lot about werewolves.

I've been very busy doing..... Stuffs..... and yes I was the one who killed my friends.

You might call me cold hearted but I don't care what you think....... Hmmmm..... I think of it as training.

I went after Kissan at first, I really enjoyed her the most then Olivia I didn't forget their boyfriends also.

Jade and Paige wanted to play alone with me so I set them up with Olivia.

I never had so much fun in my life watching my friends fighting and begging for their life.

Sophia was different, when begging she mention she was pregnant. I couldn't kill her but i killed nick

***

I was finished dressing when Lucas unexpectedly came rushing into the room pushing me on the bed.

"Hey, What's that for? " I asked laughing.

" Just having a little fun, " He said towering over me.

I then smirked and with all my strength I pushed Lucas off of me. He landed on the roof, standing on it.

" You know you look adorable upside down, " He said smiling.

I shook my head giggling and grabbed him by the hand tugging him down hard on the bed.

I then towered over him and formed a fist and went after his face. He grabbed my hand stopping it and reverse it. He was now towering over me.

" I'm feeling thirsty all of a sudden. " He said holding down both of my hands.

He then sink his fangs in my wrist.

" Hey, that's.....cheating! "

" Your blood is so sweet. I couldn't help it. " He said satisfied.

He then removed himself from me then spoke.

" I'm always impressed by your ability to heal quickly. "He said pushing his hands in his pocket.

" Oh.. Really. You're just happy I'm here as your blood source sometimes. " I said rubbing my wrist which was now healed.

" Maybe you're right. " He said smirking.

I then eyed him and unexpectedly I pushed him off the bed. He fell hard on the floor.

" Ouch... That hurts, you know. " He said getting up.

" Now you know how I feel, " I said giggling.

" Now where did it put it? " He asked searching his pockets.

" Put what? " I asked raveled.

" Ah.. There it is," He said pulling out a small dagger from his back pocket and handed it over to me.

The dagger had on the same signs that the table had when I was going through the ritual.

I took the dagger from him then spoke, "What's this for?"

"Just hold on to it. It'll be useful to you when killing a werewolf, " He said smirking.

" Okay, " I then place the dagger up my sleeve.