Chapter 10: Saya Bruce

As I woke up to the fresh morning breeze blowing in my bedroom. I've realized that my mother came in and open one of the window, which she does every morning. I got up out of my bed and stood up stretching in the direction of the shining sun. Its warm golden light surround me as I felt at ease. Today felt like a good day as I took a look at my phone. I've decided that I'll answer Maison's question that he asked me last night. I then read the text again.

From Maison:

Hey it's Maison. I know that we've been dating for only two days now, for me it felt like months. I don't want to rush anything and all but........ Would you like to be mines forever? Okay that wasn't right. What I trying to ask is: Would you like to be my girlfriend?

P. S: I also enjoyed last night with you, more than I had in years.

This was what he asked last night. I expected that he didn't want an answer right away so I decided to text him today.

To Maison :

I agree with you. We've only been dating for two days now and I know you wouldn't rush anything either. Maison I have feelings for you... But can we wait a little bit more? Like a few more dates before I decided.

From Saya.

After sending the text to Maison. I went and take a shower. And decided that I'm going to wear a ivory lace white shirt with a frills and thrills black mini skirt. A coliseum white gladiator sandals. My favorite aquamarine stoned necklace brings out the color of my eyes as I curled my hair, letting them down. I didn't plan to go someplace far so I had on little makeup.

I then went downstairs, greeted my mother and father, who were arranging dates for Sora's funeral.

After greeting then i went in my car and drove off to the nearest coffee shop.

I walked into the coffee shop to see red walls and chestnut brown tables throughout the small area. The sound of small-talk filled the air along with the smell of vanilla, the warm scent of coffee surround me as I took a seat at one of the table.

"Hi may I take your order? " the lady welcomed me with a warm smile.

" I'll have an apple pie with ice tea. " I said smiling back.

" Okay. Nice choice." the lady said then continued, "I'll be with you in a minute."

Leaving me there, I sat there quietly enjoying the scenery of the little shop. When I felt a hand on my shoulder, ruining my perfectly good morning.

"You smell nice. " the person said

I spun up around to face a mixture of red and sliver eyes, we were about two centimeter from each other our lips one centimeter apart.

Wide eyes I quickly move away from the person to get a good look.

He had black silky messy hair his eyes brought out the darkness of it. He was typical tall, have a very pale complexion, and handsome. And his body was, tightly muscled and From the looks of it I can tell he is a mysterious bad boy that's hot for the heroine.

"What the hell? " I said looking at the person angrily

" Hey that's not how a beautiful girl like you should behave, " He said smirking.

" And your point is? " I asked sitting down looking at him with eyes saying 'leave me to fuck alone'.

He then smiled a killer smile that can have any girl swooning over him.