Chapter 7: Saya Bruce

My friends and I had already spilt up to go home. I was now at my gate when I saw two police cars parked outside. The gate then swung open to let me in. After parking the car, I flung inside the house.

"Mom... Dad! " What's going on? Why are their......." I then stopped after the sight of my mother crying with Bella comforting her.

Four neatly dressed police officers were also sitting, talking. Then stop after seeing me.

"Mom what's going on?" I asked dropping my bag on the floor running to her.

" It's your sister, " Samantha broke down in more tears. I could tell she was trying to be strong in fount of us.

I realized that I was only making it harder on her. So I looked at Bella.

" Bella what's wrong with Sora? " I focused on her.

Bella tried to formed the right words out her mouth. I could tell that she was shock by the situation.

" Come on Bella! " I shouted impatiently.

" It's Sora she's been killed! " Bella shouted and started crying.

After hearing the word 'killed' I stood there dumbfounded starting at her.

" What.... Where ...How ...When? " I manage to spoke after a minute of silence.

" At the Western Woods. "

I then turned around and headed for the door.

" Where are you going? " Mom asked, eyes red from crying.

" Dad and Kyle is over there right?" I asked still facing the door. *How did you guess that?*

" Yes. But there's no need to go over there. " Samantha said trying to convince me.

" Mom, I'm going! " I then opened the door and left the compound with eyes staring at my back while I head towards Western Woods.

I tried to control the tears falling from my eyes but it didn't work so well. As I drove , I saw a guy wearing a black hoodie and a black joggers with black Nike walking away from the area. I had a lot on my mind so I couldn't catch a glimpse of who the person was. I just kept on driving ahead to meet my brother and father at the scene. I met my father talking to an officer. I parked my car and ran towards him.

" Hey dad. What's going on? Is it true? That my sister is... " My father then cut me off before I can finished my sentence.

" Come with me." He then said, with a calm expression on his face.

I then followed my dad deep down in the woods, to see Kyle standing looking down at my sister. I went over to him to see my sister Sora's lifeless body lying on the ground with half her throat missing, she had bite marks all over her skin with her warm, Ruby red crimson all over the ground reflecting my image when I knelt beside her.

I then got up an turned towards my brother and started sobbing.

"Kyle.. I warned her, but she didn't listened to me. " I said crying. He then brought me closer to him.

" Don't worry. " Kyle said in a shaken voice trying to comfort me.

" I told her not to but she ignored me. " I said still sobbing.

Investigators then came and asked us to leave. My brother then walked me out of the woods into the car where i still sobbed in his arms. I then fall asleep in his arms unnoticed while our father drove us home.

Not knowing what was happening in my environment around me, I flung up with a massive headache and the sound of my ringing phone.

" What happened." I realized that I was sleeping in my bed.