Chapter 5: Kissan Jones

I woke up with the constant ringing of the alarm clock. I then hit Ethan on his back. Waking him up.

" Ummm.... Hey Ethan. Can you turn off the alarm clock. " I said sleepily.

" Okay. " Ethan then got up and turn off the alarm. He then towered over me and started tickling me.

" Hey Ethan, stop it. " I couldn't help but giggle.

" Come on. We have to get ready for school and remember Saya and the others are coming over. Okay, " Ethan said getting off of me.

" Oh... Yeah speaking about Saya. Did you heard anything from Maison? " I asked.

" No not yet but we can ask Saya. So let's go. " Ethan said pulling me towards the showers.

" Okay I'm coming. " I said

A few hours later we were dressed for school in our uniform that I hate so much which consists of a dark green pleated skirt, above the knees. A white blouse with a dark green and white tie and also black flats and dark green socks. Ethan had on a grey long pants, with a white blouse and the tie with black shoes and gray socks.
We then heard some cars honking outside my compound.

" They're here, " I said excitedly.

" Yer I know .... Let's go. " Ethan and I kissed and went outside to see a pink 612 scagliette Ferrari owned by Saya, a yellow new Ferrari California owned by Olivia and a enzo Ferrari which is a sports car own by Sophia.

" Nick then came running behind us towards Sophia who then throw the keys to him.

" You're driving today, " Sophia said

" Alright! " Nick replied smiling.

Saya and Olivia then came out their cars and walked towards us.

" Next time you guys are meeting up at my house. " Saya said smiling showing us her dimples.

" Alright girl! " We all said in unison.

Couldn't wait to find out about Maison and Saya, I found myself speaking out.

" Hey Saya. How did your date with Maison went? " I asked while playing with my hair.

Olivia suddenly hit me and give me a 'why did you talk' face. I then smiled and told her I couldn't help it.

" How did you... Wait don't tell me. " Saya stood there speechless.

" Yes we set you up with Maison. " I screamed.

" I knew you guys were up to something. " Saya said then continued.

" But why Maison? "

We all stopped smiling and watched Saya. Olivia then came up to her.

" Although Maison is popular amongst other girls. He told me he likes you a lot because you see him differently and your cute. " Olivia said then let go of her.

" Plus I'm sure that you like him also. " I said.

" Yer I do like him. He's not a problem to me. " Saya then replied.

" Come on enjoyed life while you have it. " Sophia jumped in front of her. *huh..what?*

" Don't worry about me. Anyways I got my first kissed last night. " Saya said looking a bit embarrassed.

Everyone looked at her surprisingly.

" What? Is it that big of a deal? " Saya asked.

" Yes. It is, " I said.

Saya then watch me weirdly and continued." Anyways we're going out again on Friday. "

" Okay that's good to hear. " Olivia said a little bit relieved.

Saya then watched all of us then smiled.

" Thank you guys, " she said as she hugged us.

" Hey that's what friends are for. " I said smiling. " Come on let's go or we're gonna be late. "

We all then hopped in our cars and drove off to school.

***

"Enjoy life while you have it.." saya taught to herself.

She shook the taught out of her mind, and continued driving.

Read/comment/share/vote