Chapter 4: Saya Bruce

It was 7:34pm and I was in my room getting ready for my so call date. I've decided that i was wearing a black short pumpkin skirt, a yellow top which fits tightly on my slim body and my black and yellow all-stars with black and white dice earrings I also had on a short black hoodie over my top, my hair was let down as usual.

I then run downstairs into my kitchen to see my mother Samantha cutting up carrots to cook for dinner.

Samantha Daniel is 33 years old. And yes, she had us when she was at a young age which caused her to drop out of school. Anyways, Samantha is 7ft 6inches tall, has light brown eyes and champagne coloured, unkempt blonde hair and if you look closely you can see a little bit of pink in it which was up in a bun and a hair net was worn over it. She have a straight nose also a grim mouth and parted lips. Her nut-brown skin goes with her cadaverous complexion.

"Hey mom, " I said smiling at her.

I then opened the pot and took a taste out of it.

" Hands out the pot, " My mother said as she closed the pot from me.

" Your food is delicious as always, " I then went into the fridge to grab a drink.

Going out of the kitchen I went into the library where i met my two annoying little sister Bella and Sora.

Bella and Sora are almost duplicates of each other which really annoys me.

Although Bella is older than Sora they are about the same height. They both has light brown eyes which came from our mother Samantha and neatly combed strawberry blonde hair which they always have up in a pony tail but today Bella was the only one with her hair let down which shows the curliness of it. They both have straight nose and a cupid's bow mouth which goes with their luscious parched lips and rosy cheeks. They're both skinny and their caramel skin match with their glowing appearance.

" Hey Bella. Did you change your hairstyle? " I laugh then ruffled her hair.

" Hey Saya. Don't you ever change your style of dressing? " Sora asked then high five Bella.

" Who talked to you? " I asked a bit annoyed then decided to change the topic.

" Where's Kyle and Father? " I sat in one of the chairs and turn on the computer.

" They went out and haven't return yet? " Sora replied in an annoying squeaky voice.

I just ignored her and continue to stare at my computer.
At least I'm going out with someone than to be here with these annoying things.

I then grew more excited wondering why Maison wouldn't come any faster to get away from here.

I was now on the Internet and signing into one of the social media called Facebook.

" What the....? " A news ad suddenly popped up on my screen.

" Hey Bella, were you using this computer? " I asked facing her.

Bella then wrinkled her nose," Yes so. "

" You could have turn off the pop up ad at least . " I said

Turning back to the computer to exit out of the ad. I suddenly began reading it.

" 17 years old girl was murdered but it is still unknown. "

Since I've came to Wallabou. I've been hearing about recent killings that keep on happening in this area but didn't pay any attention to it. The news seems interesting so I decided to click on view pictures.

" Wow...... These are disturbing. Hey Bella, Sora come see this. " I found myself calling my sisters.

" That girl throat is ripped right out, Saya. " Sora said eyes wide opened.